RAPPIN' 4-TAY - THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT 8.0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
:siccness: RAPPIN’ 4-TAY - THAT’S WHAT YOU THOUGHT 8.0

Rappin’ 4-Tay is back to put San Francisco back on the Map again. 4-Tay was the first Frisco Rapper to get known Nationally. This his 8th or 9th album, That’s What You Thought is surely a comeback album you have to hear. His single Charger is tough. Every song proves why Rappin’ 4-Tay is one of our best lyricist’s outta the Bay Area. This album is full of songs with meaning like Sorry I Took So Long, and If I Forget Jesus. The track that stands out to me is Live From the 415. There’s 2 versions of this song on here, one with San Quinn, Messy Marv, Big Rich and Seff Tha Gaffla. The remix has them plus Cellski, Cold World Huslers, 11/5, and about another 10 Rappers from Frisco. If you were a fan once before, you need to pick this album up, 4-Tay hasn’t lost a step. This Frisco Giant is still fresh today, thanks to beats by Sean-T, T.C., and E-A-Ski & CMT.

Aug 27, 2007
4-tay came back real strong. that one song game on the charger is slap. but he got a few underground albums he did floatin around but i never heard them. i think "ghetto visa" and "the world is a ghetto". other than that "that's what you thought" is his tightest one to me since "bigga than da game". the only reasons i didn't like the ones in between were cuz of production but "gangsta gumbo" was alright.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
CHARGER IS HOT! BIGGA THAN THE GAME WAS DOPE, GANGSTA GUMBO HAD A FEW HITS ON IT TOO. 4-TAY HAS THE LYRICS, ALWAYS JUST NEEDS QUALITY PRODUCTION TO SHINE!

Aug 27, 2007
Mr Ceza said:
CHARGER IS HOT! BIGGA THAN THE GAME WAS DOPE, GANGSTA GUMBO HAD A FEW HITS ON IT TOO. 4-TAY HAS THE LYRICS, ALWAYS JUST NEEDS QUALITY PRODUCTION TO SHINE!

fasho. mr ceza i had a question for you if you can answer it for me in a pm, what are your prices for advertisin in xplosive magazine? and i had talked to ron a while back and he said y'all are gonna be doin dvd's instead of magazines or something like that, is that true?