NEW QUINN CD IS TRASH IMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
DIDNT FEEL LIKE TYPING BUT THIS DUDE READ MY MIND
hella_numb said:
Tell you the truth I aint liking the cd. There is about 3-4 songs I can listen to. Seems like money was spent on it but the vibe it had I didnt like. Only song that was good to me was Kick Yo Ass. Other then that I had such high hopes for this cd since I Give you My Word was classic. He had features on this one but none of them were special beside ya boy. Nothing on this cd stood out at all to me, sorry call me a hater if you want but thats my opinon. Bought the cd after i got out of class today and dont really feel the need to listen to it again. Where was tone capone on this one? his beats made the last cd. anyways sure some of you will like this cd but i really dont.

Aug 19, 2005
damn was it really that necesary to make a thread about this? u trying to discourage niggas from buying it or what? at least wait until tuesday when it officially drops to start your hating.

Dec 29, 2004
BITCH I AINT HATING ITS MY OWN OPINION AND THIS IS A BAY AREA BOARD WHERE NIGGAS DISCUSS MUSIC AND ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH THE BAY. YOU MUST WANT ME TO KISS QUINN'S ASS AND SAY THIS CD IS A CLASSIC OR SOME SHIT AND NOT HAVE MY OWN OPINION

Jan 1, 2006
Quinn is a decent MC, but he fell into that commercialized trap that underground artsts usually never escape. If you're underground, why are you going to make the same old ballin this rider that shit you hear on the radio? What ever happened to originality?

Dec 29, 2004
Por la Fuerza said:
Quinn is a decent MC, but he fell into that commercialized trap that underground artsts usually never escape. If you're underground, why are you going to make the same old ballin this rider that shit you hear on the radio? What ever happened to originality?

died when Mac Dre died.....dude was the most original artist in the bay.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
i agree this cd wasnt feeling too much i know alot of people gonna say oh yall haters or whatever people need to realize just cause its SAN QUINN, E-40, MAC DRE people right away oh its tytes if cd is not that good its not good,the cd that is very tyte is BROTHA LYNCH AND MC EIHT cd is very nice reminds me of the old 95 days! best cd so far this year!

Apr 25, 2002
yall know that IMO means "in my opinion"? right?

there's no grounds to call dude a hater, he's just callin it the way HE sees it. YOU may think the shit is the dopest CD to ever drop. different strokes. im'a buy it when i get teh cash and form my own opinion

Dec 29, 2004
AllCityDAO said:
what does dre and quinn have to do with anything?

dumb ass nigga if you would read you'd see i was answering a question
Por la Fuerza said:
If you're underground, why are you going to make the same old ballin this rider that shit you hear on the radio? What ever happened to originality?

Dec 29, 2004
-TiM C- said:
yall know that IMO means "in my opinion"? right?

there's no grounds to call dude a hater, he's just callin it the way HE sees it. YOU may think the shit is the dopest CD to ever drop. different strokes. im'a buy it when i get teh cash and form my own opinion

I DONT THINK THEY HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, TELL THEM AGAIN

Dec 26, 2005
POST UP KICK YO ASS OR IMMA KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS KICK YO ASS V