My Review of T-Nutty - Flowmaster Mouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
T-Nutty - Flowmaster Mouth

1) "Simple Statement"
A tight ass beat done by Ace Mack to get this album started off right. T-Nutty starts his sophomore album off with a quick, hard ass spit with some tight lyrics, just making a simple statement. A tight start to the album.

2) "Flowmastermouth"
The title track is tight as fuck! The beat done by K-Lou is slappin! T-Nutty comes with some fast ass flows on the hook to the song as his verses are hard! I can tell with this song right here that this album is going to be tight. One of my favorite songs on the album, tight as fuck!

3) "Cali Boyz" ft. Big Hollis, Bad Business
Big Hollis laces up a cool beat for this song, not my favorite beat, but a coo little slap to it. T-Nutty starts it off on the mic with a solid verse. I'm not a big fan of the flows on the hook, but they're ok. Bad Business comes cool on the mic, probably my least favorite of the features, but he still comes with a good short verse. It's a solid song overall, not one of my favorites, but still has it goods parts.

4) "Ain't That About a Bitch"
This song comes in as a tie with track 16 as my favorite song on the album. The beat by Vince is tight as fuck first off and shit slaps so hard. T-Nutty comes hard as fuck on the mic too to make the song even better. He comes with some fast ass flows on the verses, and the tight hook ties it all together perfectly. The only thing I don't like is the bitch, bitch, bitch talking in the background. This track is tight as fuck though, I'm feeling it to the fullest.

5) "After Touch" ft. Bop, Mississippi, Tanguray
This follows up the previous song nicely with a solid beat done by Ace Mack. It has a bit of a slower pace to it as Mississippi and Tanguray do the background vocals for the song. T-Nutty talks about smoking a little something up and chillin back. I think this is the best song on the album to tie in together R&B background vocals with hard raps on the verses. Bop comes with a short, but solid verse too. A solid song overall, I'm feeling it.

6) "Mic Check" ft. Bop, Hurricaine Insane, Sav Sicc, Bleezot
Ace Mack lays down another tight beat right here. T-Nutty starts this one off with a good verse. The features by Bop, Hurricaine Insane, Sav Sicc, and Bleezot each come tight too, I liked Bop's verse the most of the features though. A tight mic check song right here, T-Nutty just passing the mic over to the other Nutt Factor rappers and letting them get at it. A good song overall.

7) "Nutt Factors Up"
I'm not feeling this song nearly as much as the first six tracks. K-Lou does the production, which is alright, nothing too outstanding though. T-Nutty comes with more fast paced flows, talking about Nutt Factor Music. It's a decent song overall, definately not one of my favorites.

8) "High Times"
A nice change of pace with this song. Pizzo does the beat with a nice medium cool, laid back feel to it. T-Nutty talks about getting high on this one. He has a slower paced flow on the mic, which fits the feel of the song right. A good song overall, I like the change of pace to the rest of the album.

9) "Tip Toe" ft. Marvaless
Back to another fast paced song. Pizzo handles the production on this song too, laying down a faster tight beat. Marvaless starts it off with a solid verse, she's definately one of the best female rappers I've ever heard. T-Nutty comes solid on his verses too, and I like how both of them collabed on the chorus. A tight song overall, I'm feeling it.

10) "Nigga Wit Game" ft. Rossi
I'm not really feeling this Big Hollis beat that much, it's one of those slower get with your girl type of songs. Rossi does the background vocals for the song, but I'm not really feeling her much. I like T-Nutty's flow on the mic, he comes tight, but I don't like the beat that goes along with it. A decent song overall, could have been better with a different beat and maybe a different background vocalist.

11) "Black Armor" ft. The Jacka of the Mob Figaz
Another hard ass song right here. Pizzo does the production once again for this song. T-Nutty comes hard on the mic to start the song off with. The Jacka comes solid, I'm not too big fan of his style on the mic, but he spits some solid lyrics. Overall this is a solid song.

12) "West Walkin'"
A little different sound to this song, produced by Pizzo. T-Nutty comes solid on the mic with some solid lyrics and a good flow. He spits hella fast on the hook to the song. Not my favorite song on the album, but I'm feeling it overall.

13) "When the Chop Starts Poppin'" ft. Sav Sicc
King lays down the beat for this song, which is slow developing. It has a slower pace to it, but a nice bass line and good background instruments. T-Nutty starts the song off with a coo verse and then he spits the hook. Sav Sicc comes hard on the mic with his fast paced flows. They talk about when the beef gets started and shit goes down. A solid song overall, I'm feeling it.

14) "Today's Gift" ft. Baby Bubb
Baby Bubb does the production to this sentimental type of song. I like that even though it's one of those message type of tracks the beat is still fast paced. T-Nutty talks about each day of life is a gift and how hard it is not knowing what life is going to bring each day. Baby Bubb comes with a solid verse. I like how they kept the pace fast even though it's more of a message type of track.

15) "Sac Kingz"
Oh yeah, this track is tight right here. I like how they sampled the Pink Panther song. The production done by Baby Bubb is tight. T-Nutty pretty much reps every rapper from Sacramento on this one. He gives a shout out to about anyone who has made a name for themselves in the Sacramento rap scene. A tight song overall, I'm feeling it.

16) "Controversy" ft. Fat Tone
This track is my personal favorite, I like it just a little more than track 4. The beat done by DJ Daryl is tight ass fuck and the background instruments are clean! T-Nutty and Fat Tone comes tight as fuck on the mic with some verses each. Fat Tone sounds like he is about ready to beat someones ass he comes so hard on the mic. A tight ass song overall, I'm feeling it to the fullest.

17) "Bonus Tracks" (Nutt Factorz)
This is a collection of snippits from upcoming Nutt Factor projects. Lady Menace has the first snippit, I'm not feeling all that much, but she's coo though. Young Bop has a snippit and so does Bleezot, T-Nutty has the last snippit with a tight song. A cool collection of what's coming up from Nutt Factor Music.

Overall this album was even better than T-Nutty's first release "Last of the Flowheakinz". This release is packed with 16 tight ass songs that bang from start to finish. The production and beats were tight as fuck from a small collection of producers. The features are clean and most came tight on their verses, I thought Marvaless came the best of all the features, although the other Nutt Factor rappers, Bop, Sav Sicc and Bleezot came tight too. T-Nutty himself outdid his efforts on his debut release. He stays with that fast paced flow on the mic on mostly every song, but he stays with the pace of the beats though. This is definately a tight release from Black Armor/Nutt Factor Music, don't sleep on this album, it's tight as hell!

Overall Rating = 5/5