My Review of Malice "Concepts"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Full Review of “Concepts”
All tracks rated on a scale from 1 to 10.

Malice – Concepts

Intro – Beat is fresh. I love the verses on this one. Whole song is ill overall. Great way to start this CD off. 8/10

On One – Malice is fuckin ill. I like the chorus on this one. Hella catchy shit gets stuck in your brain. 9/10

Me, Myself, And C-Fresh – Song is awesome. C-Fresh is sic on this song. One of my favorites on the album. I like the beat. 9/10

Burning Down The House – I think this shows how well Malice sticks to a topic in his songs. It’s all about fire and nothing else. Good song. I’d say it’s a classic. 9/10

Skit One (‘Da Park) – Retard Skit. I find the skits on this whole album genuinely funny. They actually make me laugh.

My Girlfriend’s A Retard – This song is hilarious. Everyone needs to at least hear this one at least once. I like the beat. 9.5/10

Shake’Em On Up – This is by far my #1 favorite song on this entire album. I love the chorus. The lyrics are ill and the beat is great. 10/10

Paranoid – Beat is kinda eerie. Song is good overall. 7/10

My Valentine – I like the vocals on this one. Song is pretty good. I like the beat. 8/10

Money – This song knocked me on my ass when I first heard it. It’s odd when you first hear it because none of the other songs sound like it. Song sounds like some Old School Shit especially the chorus. I like the song. It has an emotional feel to it. Great song. 10/10

Kyra Needs A Job – Skit. Pretty funny. “I’m not BIGGGGG ENUFFF”

Vicodizzle – Catchy chorus. Song is overall good. 8/10

DUI – Good song. I like the chorus. Beat is fresh as fuck. 9/10

Skit 2 (“Da Phonecall) – Part two of the retard skit.

Fuck You In The Ass – This song is funny as hella. I liked the piano in the song. 7/10

Suicide Informational – Suicide Hotline Commercial

1-800-SUICIDE – Good song. One of my favorites. The Columbine thing was humorous and the end of the song was great. 10/10

That’s The Shit – I didn’t real care for this one. I did like the chorus though. 7/10

Skit 3 (Beat Down) – Last of the funny skits.

Top 10’s And 5’s – Good beat. Malice names off his top 10’s and 5’s for different topics. 8/10

My Shoelaces – Great song another favorite. Nice beat and great chorus. 9/10

Hellsburg – Amazing song. Very powerful song. Malice did a great job on this track. 10/10

Shadow Of Death – Great beat. Good song to end the album with. 10/10

Overall Score is 8.75, BUT I say fuck it. I’m just givin it a 9. OVERALL SCORE = 9

Obviously I liked this CD a lot. Malice is pure heat! I think the cd has a lot of replay value. I got it quite a while ago and I still listen to it. I’m very pleased to have bought this album. Can’t wait for the next one.

Check out Malice at www.apt3dna.com

Here are some previews of the songs

Malice Song Previews

Right Click and go Save Target As

On One
Burning Down The House
My Girlfriends A Retard
Me, Myself, and Fresh
D.U.I.
Fuck You In The Ass

May 9, 2002
The track "On One" whats malice saying in the chorus? he's saying I am on one I am .......... don't know what he says there lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Skitz - I just saw your sig - my favorite line in that song goes "Time for the donation to science your body is greatly needed, and when the autopsy comes back to me itll say this bitch was beaten, I KNOW!! Kinda easy with that rope around your wrist, I was 10 for 10, I was Tyson in his prime, goddamn I coulnt miss, BITCHHH!!"

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
all women are whores,they tryin to set you up..i keep a recorded under tha bed when i fucc, and ask em every five minutes if its consensual,and what age she is..i know its pitiful but i hate prison/

album is dope as fucc, still soakin it