My Review of Leviathan's Creation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Leviathan's Creation

Leviathan – it’s the intro… Kind of ominous in a way…

First Communion – Beats nice on this track. ADR comes correct. 7/10

In The Name Of The Father – Track begins with a bang… I like the chorus a lot… 8/10

Turf To 25 – I don’t like the chorus too much... The beat is pretty good. 7/10

Nasal Injection – This has to be one of my top three tracks on this cd! ADR sounds fucking insane on this track. The beat to me is like a lullaby, but ADR comes on and sounds like a fucking demon. This song is a trip. 10/10

Blackout – The beat of the song sounds eerie. T. Spoon and ADR keep it ill. 8/10

3 Shades To The Wind – I love the chorus on this one. ADR’s flow is awesome on this song. Great Song. 9/10

Straight Up Thugs – C-Fresh lays down more than a few good lines on this one, as does Black Madness. Triple 6 comes correct as always. 8/10

Holding Tank – The beat is really nice on this one. 8/10

Kill ‘Em – Kind of fast past. The chorus is catchy. The background sounds are eerie. 9/10

Keep It Raw – One of those top 3 favorite tracks. I hella dig the beat on this one. 10/10

Witness Your Murder – There are more than a few good lines spit on this one. The beat isn’t too bad either. 8/10

Don’t Slip – My all time favorite fucking track! T. Spoon is fucking dope on this track. I can’t wait til “Homemade Explosives”! The chorus is fucking dope! 10/10

Come And Play With Us - …

Animal Cannibal – Good shit not a favorite but nonetheless a good track. 8/10

Hustlin’ – I love the beat. This definitely a classic song. It even has some of that classic “Hustlin’ 4 My Paper” shit! I love the talking towards the end of the track. 10/10

Overall 8.5 but I round up SO it’s a 9! The Re-Issue is coming soon.

Check out Apt. 3/DNA for info!