My Review of Keak Da Sneak - Keak Da Sneak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What is Your Rating for This Album?

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Keak Da Sneak - Keak Da Sneak

1) "In the Doe" ft. Harm
Produced by: Tone Capone & E-A-Ski
The first thing you should notice about this CD when you buy it is that the tracklisting on the jewel case is all messed up. I've pieced together all the correct song titles here on the review, so follow this tracklisting and not the one on the CD case. The first song is recycled from the Appearances album. A pretty good beat for this song as Keak comes coo on the mic. Harm does a little background singing, that really is more annoying than anything else. A pretty good song overall though, I'm feeling it. I'd never heard this one before, so it's a coo track, it is recycled material though.

2) "Ride Fo This" ft. Lil Bra
This track is taken from the Retaliation album. The beat is good and Keak holds it down the mic. I don't know why Keak is messing around with these Farm Boyz cause they can't rap for nothing. Lil Bra is weak, he should have been taken off the song entirely. Keak comes tight and the beat is coo, but Lil Bra ruins this one for me.

3) "Rap Game" ft. B.A.
This track was also taken from the Appearances album. The beat is clean and has a good sound to it. Keak and B.A. always come tight together and when you put two members of 3x Krazy together you've got yourself a good song. Again though it's an old song thrown on this album. A good song overall though.

4) "East Oakland" ft. Lil Bra, Scoot
This is the first new track on the album. The beat is coo, it has a medium to slow pace to it. Scoot starts it off on the mic and spits a coo verse, he's the only one of the Farm Boyz that I can stand. Lil Bra comes weak, but Keak spits a coo verse. Not feeling this song as much as the others, but it's alright minus Bra's verse.

5) "Same Ol' Shit" ft. Lil Bra
Another new song. Like the other songs with Lil Bra, I'm not really feeling this one because of him. He starts it off with a weak verse. The beat is coo, a nice laid back feel to it. Keak comes solid on his mic spot, but Lil Bra ruins this one for me, I'm not feeling this song.

6) "Untouchable" ft. Lil Bra
A tight ass beat for this track. Keak comes tight on the mic spitting some good lyrics. Once again though Lil Bra just has to come in an mess up the song. He does come harder on this song though, his voice is more tolerable here. A solid song overall, I'm feeling it.

7) "Hands in the Sky" ft. San Quinn
This is my favorite song on the album. This is a remix to a track Keak and Quinn did awhile back that appeared on Quinn's Repossessions album. They both have the same verses, but the new beat is tight as fuck! I'm feeling this track to the fullest.

8) "Square as Niggas" ft. Lil Bra
Another new song, and the last new song too. Lil Bra starts it off on the mic, not feeling him. Keak spits a couple coo verses. The beat is alright, nothing special. A decent song at best, nothing all that great, but ok enough to bump.

9) "Gifted"
This is the same track taken from the Hi-Tek album. I wasn't feeling this one too much back when I first heard Hi-Tek, but it's grown on me a little. A coo song overall.

10) "Get You Lit"
The same track from the Retaliation album. If this one doesn't get your juiced then you're not alive. A tight jam right here, I still knock this track all the time, one of my favorite Keak tracks.

11) "Headshots" ft. Delinquents
Produced by: D-Dre
This was taken from the Unda Dogs album. A tight track that gets your head moving as Keak, V White and G Stack rip up the mic. I'm feeling it to the fullest.

12) "Me No Fuck With These Hoes"
This one was also taken from the Retaliation album. Not feeling as much as these other recycled songs. A decent track overall.

Overall this album was a bit of a disspointment to me. If you've heard all the recycled tracks before then you probably will want to pass on it because the new songs aren't worth much, except for the Hands in the Sky remix. I thought I was going to hear some new Keak material because I didn't recognize the track names on the jewel case, but I was dooped. If you are a hardcore Keak or 3x fan then you might want to pick this one up, or if you haven't heard this songs before, other than that I would pass on it.

Overall Rating = 2/5