My first Review T nutty Flow Mastermouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2004
1.Simple Statement-Just some average shit...lyrics r on key...beats pretty lame....I expected more for an intro.
2/5

2.Flow Mastermouth- Easy goin beat sound quality is there...Tight hook..Smoke some while its playin
3.5/5

3.Cali Boyz-Beat is average,sounds like somthin ta just fill the album
1/5

4.Aint that about a B!@#%-One of my Fav's on the album
Upbeat..Beyyyitch...Nutty rips this Track all over. Tight shit
4.5/5

5.After Tonight-Anotha Slapper it'll get ya head movin..This sound can reach a variety of people.
5/5

6.Mic Check-Nothin ta really say...next cut
2/5

7.Nut Factors Up-Production sounds crisp as always with nutty...other than that....another filler
2.5/5

8.High Times-Song bout the chronic...sounds half assed should've been better dissapointed
2.5/5

9.Tip Toe-Piano sounds good...Nutty rips the 3rd verse...sais "fuck what you claim/niggas bang to often"
3/5

10.Niggaz with Game- It's a girl song...beats nice....not really my taste.
3/5

11.Black Armor - Another filler beat...Next
1.5/5

12.West Walkin-Recycled verse from the first blow...first blow's beat was WAAAYYYY tighter...lyrics can't pull it off every time.

13.When the chop starts Poppin- Here we go some gangsta
SAC SICC does the tightest feat. on the c.d.
5/5

14.Today's a gift-A song ta make you think for the better
3/5

15.Sac King's_Beat took from the Pink Panther!
Shout out's to the real SAC KINGS
4/5

16.Controversy-Talkin shit on some one...some one said somthin...cuzz there cutt down for it
3/5

17.Bonus Tracks (Nutt Factors)You can tell that al;l the Nutt facors have that same style.
1st cuts a girl....she flows but aint got the voice
2nd cut some ather rapper I dont know he's good tho
3rd T Nutty Rippen like the new Droop a little to quick ta catch the beat
4th some other cat I don't know same style...sounds solid
5th another factor...They sound alike...reminds me of a group of copy cats....get your own

This C.D. was pretty much the same deal as the first
Sounds right on the cuttin edge ith everything.
He has a sound thats young and fresh but is able to still keep it gangsta.
This was a bit softer than the first c.d. but still worth the trip to the store.
In my opinion both c.d.'s have 4-5 Cuts that that are slappin....not to many,but the one's that do knock, Knock hard.
On a whole I'd give this c.d. 3.5/5

Sep 12, 2002
ur wrong about a couple tracks maybe u wanna listen to them again?

high times - stupid slap. period.
black armor w/ jacka - shit slaps

other than that ur right about the rest of the tracks execpt after tonight that song kinda weak.

Apr 30, 2004
Well alright...finally got some fucken feedback.....High times is cool...but cuzz a song can stay stuck in your head don't make it a slapper.If this song wasn't about weed would it still be that tight.....?
I'm playin black armor right now....and it has no rythem, and is repedative...jacka sounds like he's been rappin for maybe a week....I just can't find it
How was after tonight weak?
It may sound a little to happy for some's taste.
There's to many fools on this sight exageratin how great this is or that is...sorry if I seem like a harsh critic....but there need's ta be more truth, and less hype in the biz.
Thanx for any feedback!

D

Downunda-Connec

Can't wait to get this album... Damn. Gotta place an order. I need this one, the new Mic-C, the new Greedy, the new Quinn, Thuglords, Lac of respect and that new bullys with fullys when it drops...

May 2, 2002
Downunda-Connec said:
Can't wait to get this album... Damn. Gotta place an order. I need this one, the new Mic-C, the new Greedy, the new Quinn, Thuglords, Lac of respect and that new bullys with fullys when it drops...
Dang...I hope you listened to those.

The only one I would buy is that LAC of Respect...that Greedy had a couple of nice tracks though.

D

Downunda-Connec

Gimpypimp you telling me only lac of respect is worth grabbing from that list...

I really get into that mic-c and greedy type shit and you can't go wrong with Quinn. To be honest I haven't heard any of them but I think I will be copping all of them soon. Just wait till I start exams and I will place an order. By the time I have sat the last exam I should get them in... YEAH!

The cd's I am really waiting for is that new C-Fresh and a new Baldhead Rick album and UNLV album. I heard Baldhead's next one is going to be more gutter.

May 2, 2002
Gimpypimp you telling me only lac of respect is worth grabbing from that list...
Honestly....yeah. Maybe that Greedy though too.

Alot of people like that new Quinn, but I just wasn't feeling it.

You can listen to all these on northern-ridaz.....

Apr 8, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
It was a decent album. I didn't get into it til track #7. I give it 3 1/2 NUTTS outta 5
I take this rating back. After listening to this cd again, I gotta give it a 4 outta 5 Nutts. This shit is pretty dope. Damn near every song is bumpin.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp, man i know everyone got opinions and all, but damn, that quinn is the tightest cd out of the bay this year.......and im still slumpin mic c, that shit is hella hard, of course u know thug lordz is tight...........to be honest, i wasnt really feelin that LAC album, i know everyone and they momma said it was chronic, but i wasnt thinkin it was that tight.......i havent peeped that greedy to much yet, im ight try to get into it.....but damn, i guess we got just different opinions tho, but downunda, cop mic and quinn fo sho, u wont be disappoonted

D

Downunda-Connec

Yeah my list stands... I don't like bumping shit before I buy it and thats why I only visit northernridaz.com to peep out tracklists and listen to albums that I am unsure off. If I been waiting on an album then when it drops I grab it. Only a couple of weeks till I place an order and get this shit in. I think I will be ordering from rapbay.com again. They were so cool about shit last time. Quick service and good prices.

Thanks for the feedback fellas.