my first review CERTIFIED CERTIFICIAL BUSINESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is my first review and this is a double disc
CERTIFIED-CERTIFICIAL BUSINESS
feat.
ray luv
e-40
rass kass
ballin ass dame
mr d.o.g.
cool nutz
and more

tracks produced by big squeeze*
tracks produced by bg church aka genius$
all other tracks noted
disc 1

1 * certified fa life-good way to start off a album tight ass beat and these fools rap well together

2 * spo to the bay feat. ray luv-this is one of the best songs on both discs this beat slaps and ray luv comes hella tight this the kinda song you just feel...great beat and song to feature ray luv on

3 *no mercy-another slappin ass beat and tight lyrics..... just some straight spittin back and forth over another slumpin beat

4 *money make the world-another tight ass cut talking about that money and the struggle to get it

5 intro-this a movie clip the only skit on both discs

6 for my ridaz-produced by h.p.-this another tight song kinda fast paced somthing to ride to

7 rize like yeast-produced by bosko-feat e 40-this another tight track e 40 spits a verse and does the hook...certified comes tighter than 40 on this track

8$ where did we go feat dechelle-this song ok they talking about struggling

9$ how you feel feat budroe-this song is average they got some talkboxing crackin on this track

10 stressed out produced by hollis-hollis provides a crisp ass beat and the flows are on point

11$ s.p.o.-this a cool ass tarcks that has some a tight hook and beat they screw in the middle of the song then start rappin fast over the beat hella smooth

12* get it right feat shaolin-another tight ass tarck these fools got spits and there beats on point im trippin off the fact i havnt skipped a song yet

13*-block shit feat mr dog-another tight ass beat and flows mr dog speaking on some block shit

DISC 2

1$ well known-this some federal mob shit on this beat these fools just come hella hard on this cut on of my faves

2* double time-laid back track cool flows

3*gives a shit-hardest shit on the cd...this beat is on some gangsta mob shit the flows are heated as fuck this my fav cut on the whole double disc this shit slumps very heated

4 all my folks produced by hollis-this another tight cut from hollis i wonder if he just hides his tight beats and only lets the good ones out once in awhile but the song reminds me of my folks when we was kickin it tough so im feeling it... tight hook that goes with the beat

5 perpin produced my bosko feat ballin ass dame-another banger by bosko and all three of these fools comes tight some of that head nod shit for sho

6* fo sho feat maniac stone-this a ok track solid but not the best

7* fo sho produced by bosko feat rass kass-this another bosko slump this beat is sick and all three come tight i thought rass kass would be out of place but these fools spit shit hella good

8$ searchin-this beat hella tight and the hook is cool flows on point another deffinite bumble kinda fast flow it is smooth

9 play no games produced by jonathon c-another banger these dudes are consitent

10* apply pressure- this track is hot beat makes you nod your head again lyrics like always is flowing solid

11* game from nuthin feat cool nutz-beat is cool just reppin on this cut cool nutz come tight i havnt heard to much of his music

12* get the picture-this song on some laid back spitting flows shit

13$ crisco feat young fast-another cool ass track

14* rize like yeast remix-im feeling the remix helal more its on some west coast laid back type shit

i give this cd a 10 out of 10 no lie i have nothing bad to say about this cd its on some savage ass mob shit the beats are monsteruos and these fools got hella spits....this cd on that mob shit that been missing lately....these dudes can go places if they just stick to this script and dont change what makes them tight i recommend you pick this up you will not be disapointed at all

D

Downunda-Connec

I just put in my request. Hope I get one in the mail. Looking forward to hearing it after reading that review.

Jun 23, 2003
I got mine in tha mail saturday. Very tight 2 disc set. I put boths discs through end to end and was impressed. Thanks to balinone for hookin it up. This cd is definetly staying in my collection.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
THIS CD WAS SICK ENOUGH 2 IMPRESS MY BROTHER...AND HE CARES A HEAVY HATRED FOR RAP MUSIC AND RAP ARTISTS...SO I KNOW THIS SHIT IS SICK...I GOT MINE IN THE MAIL LAST WEDNESDAY AND ITS BEEN IN MY CD PLAYER SINCE

Apr 25, 2002
I got mine in the mail today and damn I was hella impressed. Shit is bangin pretty much the whole way through. This shit will get all kinds of play from me.

D

Downunda-Connec

I got mine in the mail today. Some damn tight shit on there. I am impressed.

Haven't heard it through yet but I heard the first disc and a bit of the second one. Track 6 is my initial favourite. Such a phat beat...
Thanks buddy. Much love.