Mr Sche "A Work Of Art" UG Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mp3.com
This is part 2 of sche's ug stuff, it has a good amount of positive messages, and exposes evil as it is very present in every day.

1."Keep My Head Up" How can we keep our head up? if the world keep on fuckin with us?. i like this one, the beat has good rhythm. sche does a little singing as an add lib, pistal playas are featured on this one, they are from helena, Ark. Sche does the chorus very bumpin. Pistal playas are sounding good also. Grade A+

2."No Choice But To Roll" Feat Randymack, This one is a head bobber, randy mac has a hard delivery, some of yall wont like it cause he tends to yell a bit. but its crunk, and he has good lyrics, randy does the chorus on this one. good mobbin track. Grade A

3.Soul BLINDED"- As soon as the beat rolls in with the synths you know this one is gonna be hard. They SOUL BLINDED HOW CAN I SPEAK THIS? THEY WANNA TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS... This one is definetly a head bobber and exposes what really REAL rather than beating round the bush sche gets down to the nity gritty. This Song will get alot of play from me. Grade A++

4."Downfall"- This song is about flodging women, and how these dudes fall victim of these gold diggin hoes, another buck walker. exposes REAL again, another bangin beat with alot of harmony. Grade A+

5."Bitches" Evil Bitches creeping on the DL, callin when they know your asleep, fuckin off with 5-10 dudes, and tryin to tell the one with the money its his baby, when she know shes wrong, type vibe, pussy games etc. this one feature dirty mack, he also does the chorus, his verse is bumpin 2. more of a laid back track...Grade A-

6.Days Like This"- This song is real bumpin, has a cowbell in the beat to keep it in harmony, sche speaks on his past growing up reminiscin growin up nothin but trouble on his mind. searching for his way out, thinking about a better life and future for him and his family very good track. lyrics are top notch. Grade A+

7."Angel" Starts off with a guy singing, then the drums follow, has a good percussion with a piano. Sche comes in with the spiritual lesson minded lyrics, teaching right by exposing wrong, SOMETIMES we need a angel someone to spread the word of rightjustness. Rather than overlooking whats real by stayin full on drugs. Realness again here. Grade A+

8."See Us Fall"- This one has an immortal lowlife feel to it, from the oldschool days 95-99. Dirtymack drops a crunk verse, the beat is a grinding in the trunk type with a few different hats and some cuts. BUSTAS WANNA SEE US FALL, BUT WE STILL COMIN UP... Grade A

9."Flesh N Blood"- The chorus on this one... OUT THE FRAME. another head bobbing beat, with some synths. Contriversal lyrics, everlasting thug stuff. If your like me you'll be grooving to this one soon as you hear the chorus... Grade A+ I think this is Dirty mack on verse 2.

10."Grow Again" Our Minds has been Currupted by our years of confusion, can WE GROW AGAIN? sche makes a track about it here. he does the chorus here, sings on the chrous, sounds good. Grade A+ Lyrics are something you have no choice but to feel.

11."Nobody Wants To LISTEN" Close minded people dont wanna hear whats going on even though its in there face, they stray from whats real. Beat has a futuristic effect in it. sounds good. bumpin track. Grade A

12."Walk Like A Bitch"- Feat lil Dude & Randy Mack. this one is pretty crunk, lil dude starts off here pretty bumpin. he does the chorus, it sounds good. Sches verse is alot better than lil dudes but thats no suprise. Grade A-

13.No Ladies"- Keep in step when you walk type stuff. DONT WANNA SEE NO LADIEs I WANNA SEE SOME HOES, A BONIFIED BITCH WHO LUV TA TOUCH THEM TOES. This one is definetly crunk, can tend to make you walk with a buckstomp, get wild feel to it. Club Track, But for thugs 2. has some futuristic sounds in the beat remind me off some cash money would use but this is better/ Grade A+

14."I been Tryin" Featuring Immortal Lowlife & Big Baby- This one has a errie style beat to it , but the keys make it sound more harmonic. has an echo'd hi hat in it, sche spits first , his lyrics and deliver are both top notch. The Chorus isnt the best, but its straight. has big baby singing. Immortal Lowlife spits some real verses. Good posse track... Grade A-

15."Jesus"- Has an organ in it the beat with some more orchestrated sounds. Sche asks you about what you know about the drama in these streets, and can you let it go for what really matters in this life. Seperating darkness from the light of a better day, letting what must be said be heard. Grade A

This album will be contriversal cause people who have been thru struggles in life will really be feeling this, yet people who are thuggin so hard that they dont wanna hear about the choice they have to better themselves. The production on this album is out the frame, appearances and lyrics are also very well done. this is the best album ive heard from sche, very well rounded, while it has alot of spiritual stuff on it, it also has a few club tracks, and a few you can get crunk too, and the rest is stuff I HOPE yall can feel.

Rating 5 outta 5

for info on this and other underground releases see www.MrSche.Net and/or email him at [email protected]