Money Gang - Bang Fo Bread Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Okay heres my secend review, i havent got the cd at work with me so i cant remember the production notes. For those of you that dont know, Money Gang Consisits of Rydah J Klyde from The Mob Figaz and Jonney Ca$h from The Hoodfellaz,
And as i said before i listen to the Mob/Starz/Fellaz muzik alot so this may be abit bias but ill try keep it treal. Here we go...

1) Bang Fo Bread feat Bavgate
This is a hot track to start the album off with, the beat is slap and has the sound of a gun cocking in it. Ca$h drops sum nice lyrics and Bav does the chours which is catchy. Rydah drops the next verse which is by far the best " Niggaz see the money gang and act like the oppersite sex". Bav goes last and drops a nice verse except for a weak line about "Im not Jim Jones but im quick to Dipset". 10/10

2) Money Gang Feat Fed X
This beat is slower then the first one and is nice but nothin special. Husalah talks for the intro on this one, all the verses are averge. Feddy drops some nice lyics but i dont like the way he flows on this beat so his verse is averge aswell. The Chours is real nice though so the song is decent, but i think the beat abit weak so everyones verses suffered. overall averge track 7/10

3) One Two Thang Feat PSD
Another real nice beat with a real nice chorus which is catchy also. " You see me im a d-boy baby looking out for for snakes and dem decoys daily". Cash drops a Nice verse, Rydah drops a nice verse too but PSD kills this shit cos his flow fits the beat perfect even though his lyrics arnt that special. 9/10

4) Weekend Feat Mac Dre
The beat is hella nice, the chours is hella nice and Mac Dre & The Money Gangs verses are Hella Nice. Play this shit at the Weekend when you gona go and get hyphy.Simple 10/10

5) Step, Step
Hella nice beat again, one of the best on the album.
" Get that thizzle up of the ground, they say little momma im the talk of the town". Rydahs verse is hella nice to start this shit off and the chours is catchy shit to thizz or get hyphy too. " Get that thizzle up of the ground, they say little momma im the talk of the town, step for me shorty do the step step". Cashs verse is also hella nice. 10/10

6) Say It Feat Fed X
slow averge beat with Rydah on the hook. Song about snitches and polices tryin to get info, its like a pt2 of Rydahs "Tell Me" Track of 1 his Comp. Decent lyrics but its an averege track really. 7/10

7) Thats You, Thats me
Nice bouncy type beat. I dont like the chours of this track and i think the lyrics are good but all my nigz think this is one of the best tracks on the album so im guessing youll love it or hate it. i give it a 7/10

8) T'z up
HELLA nice beat, this is my kind of production. Rydah kills this track with his lyrics his flow and the catchy chours. This shit will get your party hyphy without a doubt, its a slow but knocking beat, grab a girl and slow grind to this shit. Ca$h drops a nice beat but rydah shines on this track. 10/10

9) Patron feat Mister Fab
Decent track but not one of my best, I dont like Fab either so i rarly listen to this track but my nigz like it. 7/10

10) One Cock Feat Peanut
Decent beat nice lyrics but kkinda weak chours. I dont like peanut either hes an averge rapper and i would rather had seen PSD on this track. Averge track nothin special. 7/10

11)Nuthin Funny
" theres nothin funny bout the money mayne" says Rydah in the chours which is averge and over a averge beat. The verses are tight as always but its another averge trackto me. 7/10

12) Rydall nite
Again i dont like Peanut and think he wastes a good feature, i know hes there boy and all but he dosent impress me on this album. Okay beat nice lyrics. 7/10

13) Another Round on Me Feat Mac Mall
Kinda nice beat that i had to get used to to like. Im not a Mac Mall listener but he does good on this track and so do Money Gang. This track seems like it should have had Mac Dre (R.I.P) on it though for some reason it seems like its missing something but is a nice track anyway. 8/10

Overall this album is a Must buy for anyone thats not a square. Rydah is at his best on this album and drops some of his best lyrics to date. Ca$h also is on fire and im anticipating another Money Gang album already. The Production is mostly fire apart from a few averege beats and the features are mostly good apart from peanut & Fab ( in my opinion).

I would have liked maybe two more tracks and another PSD, Mac Dre or Mob Figa feature but that dosent fault this album. You might like the tracks that i dont, if so add 1 to my score.

Go cop it if you aint got it. 8/10

THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ!

Feb 27, 2005
I THINK CA$H DOMINATES ON THIS ALBUM. I WAS IMPRESSED. I CAN BUMP THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER. ITZ FLY MUSIC BUT ITZ GANGSTA TOO.
THAT THING BOUT THE VERSES IS AVERAGE ON THE MONEY GANG CUT...I DISAGREE W. DAT 1 STILL.
I THINK ALL 3 OF EM COME REAL TIGHT...CASHS IZ THE BEST.

100-

Feb 4, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
I THINK CA$H DOMINATES ON THIS ALBUM. I WAS IMPRESSED. I CAN BUMP THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER. ITZ FLY MUSIC BUT ITZ GANGSTA TOO.
THAT THING BOUT THE VERSES IS AVERAGE ON THE MONEY GANG CUT...I DISAGREE W. DAT 1 STILL.
I THINK ALL 3 OF EM COME REAL TIGHT...CASHS IZ THE BEST.

100-
That Money Gang cut iz nice but the verses would have sounded better on a different beat i think.
Ca$h comes real nice on the album but i prefer Klyde in this album and overall, plus Ca$h dosent stick to the subject matter on a few trackz. Like on Tz's Up which iz about a club/show,girlz and nightlife type shit but Ca$h is talking about thugging in the streets, ballin and killing niggaz. Itz a nice verse but his verse dont fit the song at all, like they didnt work together on the track. Cant wait for the next album though or a new Hoodfellaz album.

Northface hit me up if you get any info on The Figz and shit. Peace

Sep 27, 2004
Cool review. I've been playing this pretty much the whole way through for a couple days. Cash has some cool shit but Rydah is dope as fuck. I thought F.A.B had a nice feature as well as PSD and MD of course. I cant get that "I'm dipped, I'm clean, I'm sharp, I'm nice, homeboy I'm outta ya league" verse from Cash out of my head.