MITCHY SLICK - URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
MITCHY SLICK - URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME 8.5

Bloods are hot right now! When you go to San Diego, the Blood Capitol of America, everyone is playing Mitchy Slick. When it comes to street credibility, Mitchy Slick’s got more than 100 Rappers. To me Mitchy Slick is the truth! I’ve been to South East San Diego, everything Mitchy says on this record is true. He is one of the most underrated rappers out right now. He’s part of the Strong Arm Steady Gang with Krondon and Phil The Agony. He’s been on 106 & Park, all the major publications, on the radio, etc.
Mitchy Slick’s Urban Survival Syndrome is one of 2006’s best albums. The follow up to his Classic debut album Triggeration Station, Mitchy went with the best producers he could get in the booth with, like DJ Khalil, The Alchemist, DJ Muggs, Jelly Roll, Cricet and Wrongkind’s own Dubb Knox. This album is straight West Coast! It’s great for the ride, the house, or on your i-pod. Mitchy Slick is the future of the West Coast. There aren’t any weak tracks on this album, listen to I Know, where Mitchy goes over the people he knows out here, or the singles Bass Chasers and Makin’ Your Money with Xzibit. Other hits include everyone’s favorite Aint My Fault with Tiny Doo and Kobe, a Rock-ish song that will make you a fan instantly. Termination (Black in the Ghetto) featuring C-Bo, and Drug Flippin’ with Damu and Tiny Doo. Mitchy tells some real street stories and drops straight game on this album.
Angeles Records keeps dropping huge records. Urban Survival Syndrome is one you need to hear if you love West Coast Hip Hop. Be looking for a new album by Mitchy Slick later this year, and the huge album with Messy Marv. Wrongkind Records runs the streets of Dago.

Sep 12, 2006
NIGGAZ THAT DONT HAVE THIS ALBUM AINT WIT THE REAL BANGIN NIGGAS IN THE GAME, FUCK ALL THAT WATERED DOWN POP MUSIC G UNIT NIGGAS IS POPPIN ,BLOOD IF NIGGAZ WANNA HEAR THE REAL MURDERISTIC GANGSTA SHIT GET MITCHY SLICK 'S NEW ALBUM ,ON BLOODS THIS SHIT BANGIN HOMIE

May 30, 2006
Good review. I own Trigeration Station & USS & I like both. Trigeration Station waz really good but not a classic IMO.

Yea Dago got mad Bloods. They deep az fuck but I think Sacramento iz running neck & neck with'em. The Bloodz out here outnumber the Crips like 5 to 1. I see Bloods everwhere I go out here but can go a few monthz without seeing a single Crip.

Apr 19, 2005
Good review I think this album is up there for album of the year for those who barely heard of mitchy slick need to pick up triggeration station, mitchy duz it, and the xxl handguns mixtape dude is fire don't sleep

Jan 19, 2007
I change my mind after listening to the album more and more its just another wannabe mainstream album. I personally think Trigeration Station was the best, I cant bump another new Mitchy album anymore. Just like Syko he had Sykotherapy his best album ever and then Amerikkkan Syko was alright, now he jumped on the bandwagon with this whole new hyphy bullshit where its cool to take X pills now and try to look thizzed. It's just me, id rather listen to a real album with real lyrics instead of trying to jump on the next mans dick, no disrespect though

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Yeah, Mitchy recorded hella other songs for USS. He ended up with this because they wanted it to compete on a major level. To me it does! The beats and rhymes are just as good as most majors, but I know what Mitchy Slick is saying is 100% True so I believe his music is Authentic where most in the whole Industry is NOT!

MITCHY SLICK FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
IDoNotRecall said:
I change my mind after listening to the album more and more its just another wannabe mainstream album. I personally think Trigeration Station was the best, I cant bump another new Mitchy album anymore. Just like Syko he had Sykotherapy his best album ever and then Amerikkkan Syko was alright, now he jumped on the bandwagon with this whole new hyphy bullshit where its cool to take X pills now and try to look thizzed. It's just me, id rather listen to a real album with real lyrics instead of trying to jump on the next mans dick, no disrespect though

syko created the hyphy/thizz sound in 2001 so i dont know where your comin from.

Jan 19, 2007
It didnt get as bad as it is now, I dont care what you call it. And your probably right that was when he was fucking with Mac Dre. I wouldnt say he created it if thats what your saying, sorry if im misunderstanding you. I noticed him changing when he got to Amerikkan Syko, but I just dont feel it.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
IDoNotRecall said:
You do have a point where he was just as good as any of them commercial rappers, I see your point. Dude's got to make his money

I GOT SOMETHIN FOR U HOMIE.BE OUT IN A MIN.CANT BELIEVE U WOULDNT BUMP ANOTHER NEW MITCH ALBUM THOUGH.THAT'S CRAZY.LET'S BET SOME MONEY.$50 ON MY MAMA IM GONE PAY IF U DONT FUCK WIT IT.I THINK U GONE FUCK WIT THE MESS AND MITCH TOO.ANOTHER $50

Mar 9, 2005
IDoNotRecall said:
I just got USS about three days ago, I like it but not as much as he's older material. Good album though

Thats how I felt when I first got the album. The album really grows on you though.