Lil Wayne --- 'Tha Carter'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
Lil Wayne be GASSIN on his new shit, it damn near sounds like he's freestylin the whole album.
Yall gotta peep this shit.
I aint got time to post a full review or nothing like that, but damn yall gotta hear this nigga new shit.
His lyrics and STYLE have improved to a level that is damn near shocking to me.
I aint feelin A LOT of the south shit that be on all the rotations and all that and 4 SHO I aint no dick rider,
I'm just givin my respect to str8 HEAT.
Peep it.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i got it.. and to tellyou the truth.. his mixtapes is waaay harder.. the beats on this are weak as fuck.. and his spits is tight, but they dont really match up with the beats.. you get a bubble gum ass beat, and some put the heat in ya mouth lyrics.. its kida confusing as to why he didnt get a better beat selection... i like his mixtapes much much more..

Jan 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeah I got this album and the nigga got flows but I'm not feelin the freestylin threw the whole album....For example on the song "GO DJ" he kept saying "this is the carter" hella times and then the next song happened to be "The Carter" and you heard the same shit again....I can respect the flows and lyrical talent but I think he should have gave it more effort......Just My Opinion!!!!

May 16, 2004
yeah out of all the cashmoney cds out yet this is the one with the most songs Im feelin and his spits some crazy ass flows that blow my brain away.

D

DJRAH2K

CERTIFIED BANGER.........

I FUCKZ WITH LIL WAYNE ON MY MIXTAPE,GOTTA REP THAT NIGGAZ SICK AZ FUCK FREESTYLEN.......NO DOUT 8/10