LAZIE BONE & YOUNG NOBLE - THUG BROTHERS(REVIEW BY 50 CAL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
LAZIE BONE & YOUNG NOBLE 2.5 out of 4
Thug Brothers

production: Big Hollis,Mike Mosley,Tron Treez

Im sitting hear listening to this c.d, from track one to track 7 Im about to write the verdict, Im hearing two good rappers over good beats but the chemistry seems out of sync.then something happens.Big Hollis produced track called "thats the shit" comes on,If you ever buy an album and are happy to have a hidden gem this is the song that makes your purchase worth the money you shelled out.Both lazie,and young noble are riding the beat that will be sure to knock real hard in your car,and have your head swaying like palm trees.The next song slows it down on some real shit alot of people will feel its called "man up" produced by tron treez,who is opening my ears Im loving his beats.The rest of the c.d has some heaters for ya,and a few misses,overall the songs that I liked are really tight,but there was some songs that just didnt compliment each others style, I wouldn't count these two rappers out,they both show you why they are still in the game Thugs and outlaws..two "thug brothers"..

IF YOU WANT YUR CD REVIEWED HIT UP 50CAL :[email protected]

Feb 7, 2004
Finally got this through the post today .

shit is tight from front to back .

If your lookin to start 2006 off on the good foot , you could do worse than cop this .

Hollis coming with the heat .

As my man Mak-Deniro commented to me "It's smooth n saucy"

go cop .

Real talk defo coming with the heat this year.