KILLA TAY - FLOOD THE MARKET 8.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
:siccness: Finally, a new Killa Tay album! High Powered Entertainment put together one of the hardest West Coast albums released this past year. Killa Tay puts it down hard on this album. He connects with nothing but bosses on damn near every track. ‘Its West Coast,’ featuring Bad Azz, ‘Game Don’t Wait,’ featuring Cozmo and ‘Get This Money,’ featuring Yukmouth and 151 are a few of the highlights. He even brought it back to the AWOL days with the track, ‘Money World,’ featuring Napoleon, Luni Coleone, and Missippi, who is off the hook on the hook, know what I mean? My favorite song is ‘Nothin But Game.’ Its one of the few solos and is straight fire! This album is all hits. ‘Hot Sh*t’ with C-Bo, ‘Mobb Moves,’ with Mac Mall, Marvaless, and San Quinn and ‘My Eyes,’ with Daz Dillinger and Spice 1 add more fuel to the fire. Listen to what Killa Tay says. He’s got wisdom, game, and its straight gangsta! John Silva produced the whole album and did a great job. His beats appeal to the whole West Coast. Killa Tay never disappoints you on the mic, so pick this one up for sure.