KILLA TAY & C-BO:THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
It was a solid release. I picked it up some time ago and listened through a few times. It's definately got some slaps on there. When I get the chance I'll up it to the site so everyone can get a preview of it.

By the way, sorry I haven't done any reviews lately folks, I just ain't got the time lately. Too much shit going on to sit down and to reviews for like 2 hours. I think I might change around the format I do reviews and forgo the track by track reviews and just give an overall summary of the album.

Late!

Mar 29, 2005
best album of the year (so far) imo, shit is sick all the way through. glad folks could stay true to their gangsta style, it woulda been easy as hell to try n go hyphy (ie. E-40) and make a lot mo $$$. but the real listeners kno whut's up. this shit's tha bidness. off top

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Killa Tay Interview Coming Next Week Done And Bout Ready To Go!!!!

And Album Is As Solid As A ROCK, We Get Alot Phone's Call's At The Shop Thanking You And Bo For Keeping It Mob And Not Bubble Gum!!!

Feb 10, 2006
SHIT IS KNOCCIN ALL DAY IN MY DECC!!! ESP. NUMBER 3, THATS THE REALEST ONE ON THERE 5 OUT OF 5 IN MY BOOK!!