The Judgement Day On G-Macc's Vampire Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I want everyone to contribute on this one.

Here's mine.

Intro
On this on it is just Madesicc messing around in the studio having some fun. G-Macc letting you know that Vampire is here.

Knife In tha Water Lynch giving you that classic intro like he does with all official Madesicc Releases.
This is Nice little incantation at the beginning G-Macc at his finest talking about the intricate murders that he is going to commit. Lynch doing a little verse on the outro.:siccness:

Lude I think this is the rumored interlude of someone committing suicide with Lynch's Die playing in the background.

Victims One of the dopest tracks on the album ft. Smigg Dirtee. Both Rappers do great job with delivery and lyrics on this one. :siccness:

Gentlemen's Club a Sicc version of a Club song. I mean this is a marketable single to put on the radio....

Lude G-Macc spitting a few verses just like some gangsta shit.

Head Case ft Lynch and The D.E. G-Macc is classic on this one.
This track is like the like the ONE Lynch is spitting like he hasn't spit in years. PEEP THIS ONE. :siccness:

13 Ghost Ft Young Bop and Da Kat. The acting in this song is really cool and brings a new meaning to this album goes along with the concept. Lyrics is top notch.

Pound Of It Welcome back to 97 Loaded days. They are just talking on this one. But the Vibe is there.

Mr. Bates ft Skari This song is a classic. G-Macc and Skari rip this track to pieces :siccness:

Appetite ft Da Kat Classic West Coast Track on this one. Beat and Lyrics are dope.

Lude ft Pain. Nice little spoken word on this one.

4 Cornered Room Excellent Samples beat and Lyrics on this one.

Lude. Nice little Freestyle by COS and Temper

Near Death Experience nice little posse cut with Lynch Tall Cann Devious and Da Kat

Outro The first of 3. Nice beat in the background G-Macc gives a lot of shout outs on this one.

Waist We go back to Underground Hitlist on this one. Peep it to see what I am talking about :siccness:

Cycosis this is one of my all time favorite songs of G-Macc the Lyrics are haunting on this one. :siccness:

Evil Vs Evil ft John Doe This is my favorite Song that G-Macc ever did. This track more than anyone on the album talks about Vampirism more than any other. The Lyrics beat and Violin are PERFECT in this song and another genius sample on this track. Classic :siccness:

I Know ft Tre-8 Another Heart felt story about the Garden Blocc on this one. Tre-8 is spitting Knowledge on this one in the chorus.

Victums ft Da Kat Dope ass song right here. Dope sample. Sinister Dark Beats and Lyrics on this one. :siccness:

Outro (2) Classic horror movie moment on this one try to guess the sample horror buffs. Me and my cousin hunted for a really long time to find this one.

Vampire Outro Really nice closing on this one. G-Macc give shout outs and it is a Platinum beat. And G-Macc spits a closing verse on this one too just like with The Graveyard Shift.

Over all rating 10 out of 10

This is a Classic Siccmade album. In Lyrics and Beats.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
LOL is that second Outro from The Poltergeist? that shit is hella long, he should have cut that and put 4 Conered Room on there insted.. oh well, this album is sicc as fuck its a clasSICC 4 sure
Thanks man. I am glad that you like it. Thanks for coming out and participating man. It really means a lot from a fellow Evildooinz/Madesicc.com VET.

:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
no problem mayne im always gonna be around this underground rap u know and imma keep supportin G-Macc & Lynch and alot of other Sac rap...

but ay u never answered my question....is that second Outro song from "The Poltergeist" cuz i saw that movie not too long ago and it definetly reminds me of it
:siccness:

Jun 11, 2004
Ya anyone on this site that misses the days of siccmade "loaded" era type albums really owes it to themselves to shwoop this album. This is that slow dark murderous anti-hyphy typa shit that sac is known for but not many people can still pull it off as successfully as g-macc. Understandably not for everyone but if you dig this style then this is arguably as good as it gets. Way better than graveyard shift, and I actually liked most of that album. Highly recommended.

Apr 5, 2010
bumpin v.a.m.p.i.r.e. rollin down streets overseas!best album of the year this far.....hand in hand with dinner and a movie.....now waiting for shlumpulicious to show up!