JADAKISS - THE LAST KISS 9.0 out of 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Happy days are here again. My man Jada has finally dropped another album, and man was it worth the wait. The Last Kiss is my favorite Jadakiss album to date. First off, there are 18 songs and all of ‘em are keepers. In my favorite track, “Things I've Been Through,” Jada takes us on a ride down memory lane through the trials and tribulations that he's been through since he jumped into the rap game. His most personal song on the album is his tear jerker, “Letter 2 B.I.G.,” where he pours his heart out about the late, great Notorious BIG. I think Jada is at his best when he comes across as vulnerable. If you love knockin’ beats, incredible wordplay, punch lines and metaphors, then Jada has a treat for you on every song. His production on this one is top notch with slaps provided by Swizz Beatz, Needlz, and the Neptunes and some of the features include fellow D-Block alumni, Styles P and Sheek Louch, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Young Jeezy, as well as Wu-Tang members Raekwon and Ghostface. Bottom line is that this is a great album from front to back. If you love Hip Hop and real emcee's, then run to your nearest store and cop The Last Kiss. It's outstanding.

Words By DJ PIMP