Jacka 'The Jack Artist' Full Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Yeah i know everyones got the album by now, and if you aint then pick it up or your just a SQAURE. ANYWAY here is my review for Jackas latest album, All the production is Roblo except for 'Barney' with iz Maki and 'Girls Say' which iz Husalah and Roblo.

1. Neva Blink Feat J.Stylin & Dubb20
Real soulful type beat, with a voice sample and soft melodie. Jackas verse is partly Recycled but its still good but he gets upstaged on this track. J.Stylins flow and lyrics fit the track perfect and Dubb20s lyrics are on point also. J & Jacka do the chours which iz real nice, this is a deep track about struggle type shit. 10/10

2. Iller Clip
Retro New York type beat like something Saigon or Cormega would use, its knock. Jacka spits fire on this one all the way though, a classic track " you say you in the gang and your real, im the realist shit you been shot before ill hit you wit a iller clip". The chours is catchy and the track is just ill all together. 10/10

3. Get Out There feat Roblo
Real nice club beat but on sum real shit. All the girls love this track and thats what it was made for. Nice chillin vibe track for the ladies, i like this track alot too Jacka iz the nig. Theres a girl on the hook with a beautiful voice but im not sure who she is though. Roblo's verse is alright and Jackaz spittin and singing (Kinda) at the begging iz tight. 10/10

4. Standing By Starz Feat Fed X Aka 50 States
Real nice beatwith samples saying shit about "Standing by Starz".
I used to really like this track on the advance cd and i still like it know but listen to it less. Fed X dropz lava all over the track, and Jacka spits sum nice shit too. The chours is tight, and the concept of the song is nice too. " she neva knew that she was standing by starz" 9/10

5. Barney Remix feat Cormega & Rydah J klyde
love the beat from first time i heard the origanal that had Freako on on it ( Itz on Jackaz first Mixtape, the 3 one.) I thought id like this remix more since 3 of my best rappers are on it but i like the other versions better. Jack drops the same verses which are tight and Cormega drops a nice verse which i think coulda been better. Rydah drops the best verse in my opinion, i think they shoulda made it a Mob Figa Remix but whateva. 9/10

6. Girls Say
Another club track for the ladies with more voice samples, nice but not as nice as the 'Get Out There' beat. Used to hate it on the advance but i like it now. Its more bouncy then 'Get Out There' but you have to be in the right mood to really vibe wit it. Nice verses and hook, i think of it as a prequal to Dubb20s "When you Come up" for sum reason. 8/10

7. Lookin at it Feat Yukmouth & Keak Da Sneak
Beat is fucking slap! The voice overs used for the hook are hella tight real cathy " What it do my Nigga, Man im jus looking at im jus looking at it man im jus lookin at it.". Jacka and Yuk come hella tight, i dont like Keaks verse and i think he spoils the song i woulda prefered Ap-9 or Rydah on this instead. 9/10

8. Somtimes I Feat THE MOB FIGAZ
Smooth roblo type beat ideal for bumpin in your car, There talkin about all the shit they do sometimes. Its says the Mob Figaz but Hus dosent spit a verse which is abit disapointing at first. Jacka starts with " while you in intensive care, trying to heal up your cartliedge, you girl is blowin dick like a nintendo cartrage". Then AP-9 comes tight followed by the hella tight and catchy chours. FedX comes next real tight then Rydah who's tight as always. 9/10

9. Never Equal Feat Amp Pacino
Kinda Aggresive beat, but tight. Nice track with nice verses and subject. 8/10

10. Feel This Clip
Beat is hot like the sun! This track gets me amped and Hyped up when i rollin through da streets, basicly a beef track. Jacka has a speed up voice talkin in the background, Chours on a verse and at the end of the track. The first verse is tight as fuck" We blow so much trees my memories are blurred". But the chours is the best part of the song along with the last verse which is speed up, it just sounds nice as fuck. Sum of my nigz dont like it so i guess youll love it or hate it but i think shit is tight. 10/10

11. Really Dope Feat Dubb20 & Husalah
Beat is tight as fuck id love to spit on this type of shit. This trackz about real nigz and bitch ass snakes & Snitches." In the mornings i dont eat i jus wake up, fresh batch of black berry twist an taste up" Jack spits on hit first verse which is tight. But Dubb20 drops one of the best verse on the track after the nice chours which has a girl singin on it. Hus drops a nice verse then Jack drops another Hella nice verse " Cats out the bag, in fact you a rat, your paper work surficed the whole hood seen you worthless". 10/10

12. Delicate Lifestyle Feat Husalah & TrueQ
Smooth as fuck beat, real nice. TrueQ drops a real deep verse that all real nigz will feel, shit describes my mutha fuckin life. Jacka drops an equally deep and nice verse followed by Husalah who shines like a mutha fuckin star aswell. Id give this track 20 if i could, shit touched a nigga. 10/10

13. Turned Out Feat Akata
I like the melodie in this beat soundz dark. Track basicly about the streets turned people out, The chours is real nice " We out here dont give a fuck what you been through". Jacka spits nice thoughout the track and heats up a few snitches aswell. Akata comes real fucking clean on this track "when them shells hit you youll spin like a record player". 9/10

14. Blind World Feat Husalah
Beat is ridulously nice, voice sample is real nice aswell.
Jacka spitz some real shit on this track, Hella nice verses "you see me pushin coke so you know im not the smartist". But Husalahs verse makes this track a classic, id quate the whole thing but you have to hear the shit. Nice simple chours, track about this fucked up blind world. Another track i woulda gave a 20 if i could. 10/10

15. Drugged Out Feat FedX
Beat is hell nice, i need to kidnap Roblo and get him to produce me a few albums 4real :) . Seriouly though this trackz a classic for anyone whos ever pushed sum narcotic or even been around that lifestyle since this song captures it perfectly ( the adreneline and good parts ne way). Verses are hella tight and so iz the hook, i love this track. 10/10

16. Hey Girl Remix Feat Husalah
If you dont know 'Hey Girl' you must be a square or new to the Jack, soft lougin type beat. I didnt really get into this remix that much since i out played the first one when Jacka's first album dropped years ago. Jacka spits different verses and Husalah spits instead of B.A and Uzi ( wonder why they aint on it? :rolleyes: ), B.A still does the hook though. 8/10

17. Won't Break Me Feat Lil Ric
Beat once again is smooth as fuck. Jacka kinda sings (you know how his flow is) on this one, sounds nice. His verses are nice aswell, Lil Ric drops a verse too which is nice. But the hook and the singer at the end is what makes this track a classic, the overall track is like the some deep shit everyone can feel. 10/10

18. Kuran
Nice beat with more voice samples in the background. This tracks Jacka talking to his daughter, real nice dedication track i feel to the fullest. "I need Allahs help, how am i gona guide my seed when i cant guide myself?". 10/10

19. Barney
Smooth chilled out beat by Maki, rider music my niggaz. The second verse is my best but they are all tight. I used to play this shit on repeat when i got Cormegas 'Legal Hustle Vol 1' even though i was abit pissed Freako wasnt on it anymore. 10/10

Overall this is one of the best cds in my collection and i got loads of em, i can recommend this album to girls, boys whoevera really. Im gona be playing this shit all summer so if you see a fly nig cruise by you with two chocolate breezyz in the ride, and a shady looking nigga riding shot-gun bumping 'The Jacka Artist' holla at cha boy :cool: . Peace
10/10 :classic:

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
good review

#19 - Barney with Jacka spittin all over it is a classic fa sho! Even though I've heard that track a long time ago this was the first time I've heard it wit just Jacka on it and he just ripps it.

Sep 27, 2004
Blackandproud, me and you are on the same page with this album. Its an instant classic, 10/10, the best cd I've bought in the last five years, etc. I listen to every song on it except for #10, I just can't get into that background shit. Get out There is tight as fuck but Rob Lo damn near ruined it with his pathetic verse. Fed X and Husalah tore this album up with their verses. That one Hus verse on Blind World where he comes like "black america I love ya, they forced me to be a hustla..." is one of the sickest verses ever and I'm not that big a Hus fan. Turned Out is classic, Won't Break me is classic, I could go on and on. Rob Lo and the Jack absolutely shitted on everyone with this and need to continue making hits.

Apr 26, 2002
hell year b.a.p., that shit is a classic. u hit that shit on tha nail wit tha review homie. like #17, tha singin at tha end, that shit is lovely. but like corndog said, #9 SLAPS! and u dint like keaks verse? "take it how u want it, business or personal, re-enactments on my life ain't merciful". i feel if foos aint feelin tha album, they hatin. rob lo did sum fuccin ridiculous production on this shit. fold.

Sep 12, 2002
every mornin i wake up thinkin "in the mornins i dont eat, i just wake up.... fresh batch of blackberry, twist a taste up" i cant tell you how amped we gets off that!! maybe cuz i gots a fresh half ounce of the blackberry from the san leandro club....

the whole cd is classic but out of the whole cd that one line killed it.....

Sep 27, 2004
T-Spoon said:
hell year b.a.p., that shit is a classic. u hit that shit on tha nail wit tha review homie. like #17, tha singin at tha end, that shit is lovely. but like corndog said, #9 SLAPS! and u dint like keaks verse? "take it how u want it, business or personal, re-enactments on my life ain't merciful". i feel if foos aint feelin tha album, they hatin. rob lo did sum fuccin ridiculous production on this shit. fold.
This is what Keak says in his verse.

"Take it how you want it, business, never personal.
Re-enactments of my life, every verse I flow."

That song is tight with Keak and Yuk. But Jacka has the best line on it, "theres an ocean under my fitted, I'm fly..." I didn't catch that line until just recently.

Apr 26, 2002
Matt Dre said:
This is what Keak says in his verse.

"Take it how you want it, business, never personal.
Re-enactments of my life, every verse I flow."

That song is tight with Keak and Yuk. But Jacka has the best line on it, "theres an ocean under my fitted, I'm fly..." I didn't catch that line until just recently.
oh okay. it's hard to understand keak sometimez cuz tha way he raps, thanks for clearin that up. fold.

Jul 6, 2002
D-Rose said:
Shit, no need for an in depth review from me...simply, best album in the past few years.

Exactly my point of view one of the best to come out in a couple of years that Pimp C album was pretty tight IMHO but thats just me i searched and searched for tthe Jacka album here in TX and one day i went to a cd store and i saw it in the sale section and bought it for 1.85 best 2 damn dollars i have ever spent.....