I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I got the Cd, it Not what you guyz are gonna expect,itz not that good of a cd 9 out of 17 tracks ive heard before and yall might have heard more but watever it still the team and they still reppin the bay. id say "ambassadors night" is the best track.Stuntin on ya is alright. The intro Goes dumb, damn near a track itself, other than that, your gonna hear songs u been hearin for tha last couple months, The team pushin the realease date back farther and farther nearly killed the cd, but yea i guess itz up to yall to rate it on your own

Nov 13, 2004
yea thats what i said..its a good album but people are jus gona be disapointed cause almost half the cd they heard already..but then clyde carson already explained that was gona happen..the few songs from negro league then the few singles they put out

May 4, 2005
Hyfeeboy said:
I got the Cd, it Not what you guyz are gonna expect,itz not that good of a cd 9 out of 17 tracks ive heard before and yall might have heard more but watever it still the team and they still reppin the bay. id say "ambassadors night" is the best track.Stuntin on ya is alright. The intro Goes dumb, damn near a track itself, other than that, your gonna hear songs u been hearin for tha last couple months, The team pushin the realease date back farther and farther nearly killed the cd, but yea i guess itz up to yall to rate it on your own

Now if everyone waited to buy the CD instead of download the leaked songs it would all be new.... Be myself have only heard Hyphy Juice and thats it so im lookin FORWARD to BUYING the cd....

Jan 23, 2006
All 4 the Bay said:
Gay. Kick rocks! im still coppping since i only have a burned copy of the negro league
Yea Blood Still get it, Im not tellin people Not to get it, we waited for it for so long It was damn near determained that we get it months ago, im just saying, tihnk twice before sayin " the team album bout to slap hard " cuz... itz really not that

Mar 7, 2006
everybody complains that they heard songs of the cd already, and that leaked months ago..then don't download em and wait for the album..so wat u want them to leak songs...then add completely diff songs to the cd c'mon now be real...ya'll need to cop that shit and support em

Apr 5, 2005
Kaveo said:
Now if everyone waited to buy the CD instead of download the leaked songs it would all be new.... Be myself have only heard Hyphy Juice and thats it so im lookin FORWARD to BUYING the cd....
please tell me you are kidding. You haven't heard Hot in Here, Bottles Up, Just Go, On one or Good Girl?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thats the problem with Mixtapes. Alot of those songs were on mixtapes or people posted versions on the net. They really are new songs but because its been on a mixtpae or something peopl call it recycled....How can that be if this is the 1st time its been on a Team CD not Mix cd????

Apr 5, 2005
ThePrez said:
everybody complains that they heard songs of the cd already, and that leaked months ago..then don't download em and wait for the album..so wat u want them to leak songs...then add completely diff songs to the cd c'mon now be real...ya'll need to cop that shit and support em

how are you going to tell people not to download songs when its damn near handed to us on a silver platter. In fact, if its a hot song its pretty much in high demand. People will go searching in jungles just to have the song. All Im saying is that its just really hard for us to try not to DL songs if they are leaked. We just can't control ourselves.