Husalah - Dope, Guns & Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Some love it, some hate it, some feel let down and some are so far up A-Waxs ass that that cant hear the album for what it is. Ima break it down and give it an honest review. First off yeah the mixing is done shit so some tracks are clearer then others.

1. Intro
Hus just shouts out Showtime and talks for 10secs

2. Mobstahs
Produced by Roblo
This beat is nice mob type shit. Husalah jus spis about being a mobstah and give love to other mobstahs from the P like Freako & Unc Reese. Nice track but the first track should have been better. 7/10

3. Why Im A Gangsta
Produced by Roblo & Husalah
Nice beat abit simular to the last, there a snare type thing i dont like though but other then that i like the beat. I like the intro and chours which has Hus singing. He basicly saying why he a gangsta, this track is only 2 mins though.
8/10

4. Project GTA
Produced by Roblo
This beats dope i feel it. The chours is dope to, Hus is never generic and brings some creativity to this shit. Hus spits nice on this track too in a laid back type flow, 'Remember that old song computer love? well niggaz is on some new shit, they computer thugs'. I thought about siccness asoon as i heard that, haha. Dope track. 10/10

5. Projects
Produced by Roblo
I HATE THIS BEAT, quite possibly the worst Roblo ever! It has sum kids moaning in the back-ground and is mad annoying. Hus jus reps his projects and spits okay but this beat kills the whole track IMO, tank god its only 2mins. 2/10

6. 4 Music
Produced by Husalah & Roblo
Nice mobish type dark beat, seems a bit off around the chours part. Hus sings the hook which is okay but nothing great, This is another gangstas track goin at nigz and they beezys. Average at best. 6/10

7. Rick James Bitch!
Produced by Husalah
I heard this version before Roblos version and didnt like it much but alot of people prefer this one. Its slower but has a more hyphy type feel to it and the verses are the same. Clyde Carson drops a dope verse followed by Hus who drops a dope verse too. Keak kills it with his lyrics, shits mad funny rick james type shit. Tracks dope but i prefer Roblos version. 8/10

8. Frozen Heart
Produced By Roblo
Smooth jazzy type sample beat sounds nice. Hus drops a tight verse with nice lyrics. The chours is short so the track sounds like he spitting all the way though the track. Smooth laid back type shit, nice. 8/10

9. Dope Fiend Spirts - Feat Dola Ike From Farm Boyz & Fed-X
Produced by Husalah
Nice bouncy type beat. This track is like a Mac Dre hommage type track as Husalah uses some well known Mac lryics and lingo. Dola drops an okay verse but its nothing special. Fed-X drops a nice verse but he needs to stop talking about concept cars, haha. Nice track,obvouisly Mac Dre type track. 8/10

10. Through The Night
Produced by Husalah
This beat is dope, he chours is dope and the lyrics are dope. Probley the first track you will rewind and listen to again before listening to the rest. Talking about surviving on the streets doing dirt. 10/10

11. Allah Forbid
Produced By Roblo
Another dope track, the beat is tight. Hus spits real talk about his life and shit sounds heart felt. Their is a part where the beat breaks that maybe could have been left out but the track is still mad dope. The hook is sung by husalah and is real nice. 10/10

12. Beastin Out Featuring Ike Dola From Farm Boyz
Produced by Husalah
Average beat, slowish but mobish. Ike goes first and does the chours, again its cool but nothing special, Husalah drops a nice verse. Ike drops another better verse then his first. Average track. 7/10

13. Cake Up - Feat Roblo
Produced by Roblo
This is like a street banger type beat. Roblo does the chours which is cool, Hus drops nice verses in a fast type flow. It gets your head nodding but is abit short. 7/10

14. So Ill, So Dope
Produced Roblo
Beat is dark and dope, sounds like some horror shit. Husalah does some singing here too and its cool. The verses are dope as Hus sounds heated on this. The title basicly discribes the track, i think the best verse is the last and a better chours would have got this track a 10. 9/10

15. Swah Pwah Allah
Produced by Roblo
Another smooth dark type beat. Husalah drops some shit about his surroundings. This songs like a ghetto stars type beat, King (R.I.P) would have sounding sick on this with Hus. Or Scoob Nitty or Jacka but hus holds it by himsellf. Hus does some Jamacian singin on this which is funny to me (Im jamacian) but it was cool. 9/10

16. Funky Fresh
Produced by Husalah
More up beat then the rest of the albums tracks, Hus sings the hook and drops a dope verse but thats it at 2 minutes. Should have been longer by far. 8/10

17. Rainmain
Produced by Lev Berlak
This is another dark mob type beat with a little bounce to it. Hus spits dope on this shit with a hyped flow. The chours is abit weak but the next verse comes quick and shit is dope, shit had me laughing and mobing at the same time. Third verse is goin at bitches and shits dope too. 10/10

18. Shock Tha Place - Feat Ouiny Mac ( 15yr old Jacka )
No Production credits
This is an old track form Hus when he was 13 and Jacka at 15. The beat if fucking sick and Hus and Jacka go back to back on it sick and do do a dope chours. Nice track and its dope considering how old it is, only 2mins though. 9/10

19. Bonus Track 1
Smooth beat with a female sample towards the chours, sounds nice. Hus spits some nice bars and sings the chours about people talkin shit then doing something else. Nice verses,this is a laid bak type gangsta track youll feel it if you really know about the shit he is talking about. 9/10

20. Bonus Track 2 - Feat two rappers
Another sample beatbut abit more up tempo to the last one. Husalah drops a nice verse. Some next rapper calls out Sho'Nuff and drops an okay verse but his flow is abit unhyped. A next rapper that sounds like Lee Majors drops a nice verse better then the other rappers. 8/10

21. Bonus Track 3
Nice indian sounding uptempo beat. Okay track with nice verses but no my type of track. Average track, maybe the beat should have had more bass and it would be better. 7/10

22. Bonus Track 4 - Feat Pretty Black & B-Luv & Dru Down & ?
This beat is dope hype type shit. They cussing out hoes and dropping nice verses. The chours is calling peoples mommas bitches! Shits funny they jus beefing but shit sounds dope imo cos they jus clowin. Mac Dres cuz B-Luv drops a nice verse too followed by a rapper i dont know but drops a cool verse too. Nice track. 8/10

23. Outro
Hus shouts out real nigz and Show Time and thats the end of the cd.

The first thing noticable about this album is it is put together real shitty, no one can tell methey can slap this from start to finish cos its all over the place. There are sum really shitty tracks and the really good ones dont start flowing till track 10 onwards.

The bonus tracks are a nice treat as the cd is 79 minutes with 77 being tracks. This cd should have have had some quality control as a few songs could have been left of and this cd would have been better all round. But i Guess Hus wanted to give his listeners alot of his shit since he going to do time soon and hasent dropped a solo album all this time after C-Bos Mob-Fiagz.

Overall even though you have to skip tracks every once in a while its still a dope cd and the good songs outweigh the aveage and shit ones. I was feeling it personaly but im still waiting for that Harsh Reality album.

8/10 even with its flaw its shittin on alot of other cds.

Aug 12, 2004
i maybe the only person who think Hus' dropped a siccer album than Jack but...i thought that shit was dope ass fuck.

and on the last song with P. Black, B-Luv the last rapper is Dru Down i'm almost positive.

Dec 29, 2004
this album is pure crap....what the fuck are you niggas listening to?????
all he says is im fresh, beautiful and gorgeous, im the husalah,husalah....blah,blah,blah
THIS SHIT IS TRASH....

Dec 29, 2004
pap said:
Hows about you hop up off of his nuts...you claim to hate husalah, yet you feel the need to post some dumb shit in every thread regarding him...are you a-wax?

how about you hop off my nuts and stop going in every thread im in defending Husalah. if i think his shit is weak, i think its weak dumb ass nigga!!!

Feb 4, 2005
mikevick said:
lol at this nigga finding it so hard for people to think this cd is trash
so he wants them to write an essay on why they think its trash.....fuck outta here
I dont call you whiteboy, honky or cracker so dont reference me as nigga.

If you think somethings crap then you must have a reason and thats what i was asking for not an essay. Alot of my friends dont like it but they atleast gave a reason. Having an opinion is one thing, hating and forcing your opinion on others is something else. And if you read the review it says "if you like Husalahs style youll feel it more if not you wont".