Hood Starz CD = TRASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
Man more than 50% of the tracks were already leaked and the other half was trash. The grown man remix wasnt even on it. What a disapointment.
Game Verse- Recycled
Hus track been out on kmel for 2 years. Other than the tracks that have been out only feelin 2 other.

Jan 1, 2006
you can't complaine if you aint buy it legit, and its also unfair to the artist to call a cd trash that isn't even endorsed by them, its a fuckin bootleg!!!

Feb 9, 2005
J.G@tz said:
you can't complaine if you aint buy it legit, and its also unfair to the artist to call a cd trash that isn't even endorsed by them, its a fuckin bootleg!!!
u dumbfuck i bought it from tower records. im bout to go trade it in at rasputins

Feb 9, 2005
The Last Word said:
lol @ cats complainin about LEAKED tracks.

Get out of here with that bullshit
wat else u want me to complain about we all know they got trash lyrics, i bought it before hearing because of all the buzz and from what i heard was tight. Rest of the production on the tracks were boo boo. They leaked the right tracks for singles.

Apr 19, 2005
Dipset said:
wat else u want me to complain about we all know they got trash lyrics, i bought it before hearing because of all the buzz and from what i heard was tight. Rest of the production on the tracks were boo boo. They leaked the right tracks for singles.
You're a moron for buying it despite thinking they suck

Aug 7, 2003
Dipset said:
Man more than 50% of the tracks were already leaked and the other half was trash. The grown man remix wasnt even on it. What a disapointment.
Game Verse- Recycled
Hus track been out on kmel for 2 years. Other than the tracks that have been out only feelin 2 other.
Thats what you get for downloading the songs in advanced. If there was no internet or myspace.com you wouldnt have heard over half them songs.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
he said he bought tha damn album from the stores....damn yall just wont let a bay cat make a "garbonzo beans" album for nuthin

i wasnt even feelin Grown Man whether it was remix or not so i know i wont feel the album but hey different strokes for different folks...

good luck with everything hood starz...

Feb 9, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
he said he bought tha damn album from the stores....damn yall just wont let a bay cat make a "garbonzo beans" album for nuthin

i wasnt even feelin Grown Man whether it was remix or not so i know i wont feel the album but hey different strokes for different folks...

good luck with everything hood starz...
you feel me shit im just lettin yall know shits trash. funny how this thread gets moved here yet the one sayin its slapin stays in bart.
to the idiot talking about internet/myspace - most the songs were on kmel already. and so what if internet and myspace is a factor. you dont see every other artist droping 50% of their cd as singles ebfore its out.
'You're a moron for buying it despite thinking they suck" i bought it because people were hyping it up tough and the single was slappin and wanted the remix.