HAJI SPRINGER - HURRY UP AND BUY!!! 8.5 out of 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
To me, everything Haji does is original; from his Chrysler 300 that he has wrapped like a taxi, to his various catch phrases (hello buddy), and his amazing album covers, Haji always comes correct. This is his second album and as always, Haji failed to disappoint. The first thing you know you're gonna get when you cop a Haji record is slaps. He settles for nothin’ but the knockinest knockers money can buy and this time around, some of those are provided by Prime Zero. The second thing you’re gonna get are a few funny-as-hell tracks. My favorite track on this album is, “F*** You (Pay Me),” where Haji's flow reminds me of a young Eminem. The beat is crazy and his flow is perfect for this track. Another stand out on this record is, “F*** Haji,” where he addresses the hate and haters. The hook is very catchy and once again, the beat knocks. Great features include Paul Wall, Chingo Bling, and Baby Bash. This is a fun record.

Words By DJ PIMP