Guce and Killa Tay - Bullies Wit Fullies 2 (Review)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
Picked it up yesterday. Soaked it in. Heres my review.

1. Intro (We Bang) - Slappin ass beat. Sounds kinda like that luni coleone song "my name." Tay rips it. 9/10

2. About Me Ft. The Game - This beat sounds kinda like White T's Blue Jeans and Nikes. Its an O.K. song. 7/10

3. Roll Deep Ft. Fat Tone - Beat slaps. Flows are hard. Fat tone rips it. 10/10

4. Fia Wada 2 (Da Fia) - Chorus is like "I got the Fia, I got the Fia, Burn baby burn" Guce starts it off wit a hyphy verse. Tay rips it with his usual flow. 8/10

5. What it do Ft. Keak - One of my Favorite songs on the album. The beat straight pounds. Keak rips it, Guce rips it, Tay rips it. 10/10

6. Ta This Ft. H20 - I like this beat too. Its some mob shit. 8/10

7. Back 2 Back - The instruments on this beat are tight. Tay spits some political shit on this. Guce comes hard. 9/10

8. Black Mafia Life Ft. Cellski - Slappin ass song, everyone comes hard, Tay spits some recycled shit, but switches it up a little bit. 9/10

9. What it is Ft. Boo Banger, Sean Kennedy, Bavgate - This shit slaps. I like the beat i like the flows. Gangsta shit. "I dont know, what it is, in me that makes me wanna thug" 10/10

10. Thug Life Ft. Cosmo - Coo song... 7/10

11. Please Believe it - This was on that Mixtape guce came out wit a while ago. Its an allright song. 6.5/10

12. Allright Ft. Mitchy Slick, Telly Mac, Boo Banger - The beat is laid back kinda. I like that shit. Guce do the chorus i like that shit too. Everyone busts on it hard. 9/10

13. The Last Banger Ft. R-Geez - This shit slaps. It was also on guce's mixtape but in an incomplete version. "You can call me mr. Rusha hater" I like that shit. 10/10

14. Kings of Gangsta - Its allright song. They talking about how gangsta they are. 7/10

15. Thug World Remix Ft. Yukmouth - The beat is totally redone. The flows are all the same as Bullies Wit Fullies #1. But i like that shit. 10/10

16. Thats Gangsta - This shit slapppss. 9/10

17. Da Family Pt. 1 - Just Talking over the old song from Bullies Wit Fullies #1.

18. Da Family Pt. 2 Ft. San Quinn, Luni Coleone, Sean T, and Laroo - Everyone Rips it up. Great way to end the album. I think Coleone comes the hardest out of everyone. 10/10

Overall this album is a slapper. All the tracks are pretty much the same. Its all some gangsta shit. So if ur feelin that shit, ur gonna feel the whole album. But if ur not feelin it, the album isn't gonna be tight to u. But me, Im feeliln it. 9/10. Im not sure if its better than the first, i gotta let it soak in some more.

May 10, 2002
THATS STUPID AS FUCK THAT THE YUK TRACK IS ALL THE SAME VERSES, IM GETTING MY ALBUM FREE FROM TAY HIMSELF SO HOPEFULLY HE COMES BACK TO HIS SPOT WHERE HE STAYS AT SOON.

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
i just picked up this cd havent listened to it all yet but so far its sounds sick like it more than the first so far. the song About Me knocks shits hella hard the song wit yukmouth is sick too except i dont know what the deal wit yuk is he dont sound right