The Game-The Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The first time I heard it I wasnt really feelin it AT ALL. Then I got a couple of plays through and i liked it a lot more. The Game is a pretty good artist, but you gotta keep in mind a couple of things about Game's Album: 1. the production is with Dre's camp so automatically its going to bang. 2. IMO, two of the best songs on the album featured 50 Cent. 3. From workin with 50, Game kinda flipped his style. IMO, this is by no means a west coast album, it is a Dre album with East Coast influence, Games flow isnt as loud and hungry, its more laidback and raspy, more eastcoast one liners and wordplay.

With that in mind though, you gotta give credit where credit is due. I feel the album a lot more than I used to. In truth, I dont think game is hot shit at all, he got a break and he rolled with it. I think if Game gets dropped by Dre hell be going Gold or less at best. But so far he has a pretty good track record. Id give his CD a 7.5/10

Sep 11, 2002
I only liked 2 tracks on this shit, The Game cant rap, mainstream production by the Doc as usual.
The Game is the new rap sensation worldwide but he dont rep the west at all with this kind of work.
4/10

May 3, 2003
The album is tight but it could've better. My only concern was punk-ass 50 Cent trying to steal the show. He should've let Game rock his singles alone because he completely ruined every song that he featured on (especially West Side Story). Overall I give the album an 8.5/10. No matter what The Game is still the dopest rapper out right now. Don't believe me, check his lyrical body count.

Dec 16, 2004
I GIVE PROPS TO DA GAME HE COMES SIKK WIT IT BUT WITH 50 IN IT KINDA FUKZ UP HIS SONGS, SOMETIMES I CANT UNDERSTAND DAT FOO, IT SEEMS LIKE HE STUTTERS LIKE A MUTHAFUKA BUT OUTTA A 10 ILL GIVE EM AN 8

May 10, 2002
Solid album all the way through... I give it 8.5/10. There's tight songs on it for the club/radio/ to chill to etc. It deserves the recognition it got and it's probably a lil better than the 50

TonyG

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
he finally shot a video for "put u on the game" now this time around all the G-unit references are edited out... overall i still find myself listening to the game's album... next time around hopefully a lot less name droppin and more flowin and hard knocks !