G Dep & Loon - Bad Boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Siccness.net does it again with the G-Dep and Loon album Badboy hitten us out of nowhere! To those who are not interested in EastCoast Rap..Dont judge a book by its cover! And for the record Loon was also raised in Los Angeles (Fresh Prince of Bel-lair was loosley based on Loons real life) This is not Predominatly EastCoast sounding record. Shit Loon even has the word "Scrapers" in his vocabulary! Things get banging with "Code of the streets" which features Smig Dirtee killing it! They then go into the Dance anthem "Noodle" which you can visualize a video to by just listening to it. Loon & Gdep keeps the ladies attention with the club banger Ginuwine assisted "Like me" The Lox's Styles P also slides through on a couple tracks to keep things gangsta with the badboys. However the track everyone will be talking about out is the solo dis joint from Loon "Jimmy" where he rips dipsets capo Jim Jones a new asswhole. Hopefully this beef will stay on wax cos Loon is known for taking his beefs offwax, (He bust Dip Set affilate 40cal in the head with a shovel over a mixtape song) So if u want to join the gangsta party and loved that Badboy Era with Mase with a more gangsta twist, this is the album for you. G-Dep is barley noticeable on the album but Loon takes the starring role and its well worth a listen.

Review By: Sucram

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I really enjoyed this album, but I'm a bigger fan of G.Dep than Loon. It has the perfect mix of Southern Screw hooks, with the lyrical swagger of New York Bronx-Style poetry. I didn't hear a lot of Bay tone to the album, but it's well worth grabbing.