Full Review: The Jacka - Jack Of All Trades

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
This isnt Jackas offical third solo album, this is a third party album so the recycles can be allowed (Not that there is much), its more or a taster album but even so it shits on alot of albums coming out the bay or anywhere else. Some of the features aint on the cd booklet so i added the ones i knew. But enough bullshit lets get this started.

1. Intro
Theres some conversation between a hoe and her pimp then Jackas hypes the cd for bout 20 secs.

2. Doin It Movin
Produced by JP
This is a mob track with Jacka venting some shit and basicly detailing how gangsta he is and what he does to make him able to act how he does. The beats cool but not classic, overall a cool track but you wont be rewinding it over and over. 8/10

3. Show Biz - Feat T.J
Produced by Roblo
This was on 'Welcome 2 The Slums' by Jacka & Lile Keke under a different name. The beats cool, i really liked this song on the slums and ive played it out but its a dope track. Jackas in lounge mode and is just breaking down game spittin fly shit. Theres only two verses and the other one is by TJ, its a solid verse basicly spitting game and he got a cool flow too. 9/10

4. Gonna Pay For That - Ft Pretty Black & Lee Majors
Produced By Lee Majors
The beats cool im feeling it. This track sounded like an subliminal diss track to Awax to me but since they didnt say his name they could be jus venting on punk niggaz. Pretty Black & Jacka drop really nic verses and handle the chours. Lee Majors verse is cool but he dont bring as much heat as the other two, still a dope track. 9/10

5. When I Step Threw The Door
Produced By JP
This sample was used by Young Gunz but Jacka switches it up to talk about how he gets down and how beezys feel his flows. This tracks cool but i didnt like the chours much and the verses would have sounded better on a different beat IMO. 7/10

6. The Brothas
Produced By Roblo
Uses the same sample as Tupacs 'Ballin' and Yukmouths 'Still Ballin'. Rob makes it sound different and im feeling it. Jacka basicly gives it up for his fellow muslim follows and takes a few jabs at christanity. A cool track but only 3 minutes. 8/10

7. The Streets
Produced by Dug Infinet
Beat is real soulful, feeling it alot. Jack goes of on one and spits some real talk and talks about the shit him and his close nigz go through. No chours just spitting, one of my best tracks on this cd. 10/10

8. Writing Slaps
Produced by JP
Dope beat no samples and abit slow i like it. Jackas basicly reflecting on his life and about smoking weed while following islam. Nice track. 8/10

9. Mobstarz.Com - Feat Husalah
Produced By Roblo
One of if not the best beat and songs on the cd. Smooth shit with Jacka & Husalah droping one verse each and letting the beat knock for the chours. I felt Husalahs energy more on this track but Jacka spits real nice too. Jacka & Hus Prove they have some of the best chemistry in the Bay. 10/10

10. This Is For - Feat Yukmouth & Pretty Black
Produced by Roblo
This track is sick! Beats dope as fuck and this song knocks hard! This is a car track with Pretty Black & Jacka doing the chours about cars & snow bunnies. Yuk steals the show with his verse its dope he kills it. Pretty Black comes ill wit it too and Jacka does some heat for the last verse. 10/10

11. Fast Lane
Produced By JP
Average beat nothing special but it will still get you head noding. Jackas dropping a hood story and talks about mob life in the fast lane. Okay track but its not a stand out track. 7/10

12. Mob Shit - Featuring T-Luni From Cydal & Hittaz on Da Payroll
Produced By Roblo
Nice beat again by Roblo on some smooth shit. The first rapper drops a cool verse and does the chours two. The second rapper sounds like one of the Outlawz IMO and drops a standard verse. The third rapper does the dopest verse IMO and has the best flow of the three. Jacka drops last with a nice verse but it could have been better, with less of the singing shit at the start of it. 8/10

13. The Spectacular
Produced By Roblo
Had this track for a while too its quite old, its cool though got a laid back type beat. Jacka drops rhymes about being fly and mobbing it out. 7/10

14. Go Cop Whateva - Feat Javi Picaso
Produced By JP
Nice laid back type mob beat. Jacka drops jems about his influences and gives it up for real nigz. Javi's verse at first dont seem on sobject but then he switches it up. Jack does the hook which is cool, overall a nice track. 8/10

15. Have You Eva - Feat Fed-X
Produced by Sweden It Fe
This track was on Animal Planet in preview form this is the full version. Beats really dope and this is one of my best tracks. Jacka drops a nice first verse, then Fed-X drops a ill verse. Then Jacka drops a dope verse to finish the track off. Dope. 10/10

16. Moves Up - Feat Fed-X
Produced By Roblo
Nice beat by Roblo again, smooth type shit. Jacka heats up a few rats and talks about moving drugz. The chours is cool and Fed-X drops another dope verse but the previous one was better IMO. Basicly a drug sellin song. 8/10

17. Writing Slaps (Remix)
Produced By Roblo
Much better then the original to me, sounds more smooth and Jackas flow matches it more then the OG. But the beat plays for longer then it needs to and the chours sounds empty. 8/10

18. Daddy AKA Crazy - Feat Husalah & Mac Dre (R.I.P)
Produced By Roblo
This tracks been floating around for a while but it final gets put on a decent cd (Thizz World dont count). The beats slap and all three rappers kill it with the vocals, i always wanted a vid of this when i first heard it. Due to samle clearence problems there wont be no sing but this track is hot and could blow. 10/10

19. Its The Jack
Produced By JP
Nice slow bluish type beat. Jacka talks about getting around america and shouts out some places in the U.K. Then he talks about him and the figz in the bay. 8/10

20. Outro
Jacka shouts out all the nigz he gets down with in the bay from Sick Wid It to Thizz and Super Natural.

Overall this was a dope album and i cant wait for 'Tear Gas' to drop. The features done good jobs especialy Yuk, Pretty Black, Fed-X & Hus. The beats for the most part were dope and the album had a nice structure so you can play it all the way few and the only time you stop the tracks is cos you wanna rewind that shit. I would have liked to see some more features like Ap9 & Rydah but thats cool i guess Jacka saving the heat for his offical third solo album.
IMO its not fucking with jackas first album but it has a different feel to it more like the Jack Artist. Its not fucking with that either but with Jacka he just drops classics special in there own ways like Van Gohs paintings.

9/10:siccness:

Feb 4, 2005
KhameNei said:
Nice review homie. So, overall there's one recycle: the one off Str8 From Da Slums, right? Cause the rest (only a few) were floating around the net, right?
i was worried that half the cd would be tracks i already had but it turned out to be a good cd with fresh shit. That Spectacular is on Mob-Figaz the comp but is called Mayor. But its like two recycles and a few leaks, still worth the money by far.

Mar 20, 2005
Mob Shit is T-Luni and Hittaz on tha Payroll. It's from the mix from '05. The Brothaz ain't no jabs thrown at Christians tho. He just tellin the truth. The Qur'an hasn't changed. Good review homie.

Feb 4, 2005
GottaGo said:
Mob Shit is T-Luni and Hittaz on tha Payroll. It's from the mix from '05. The Brothaz ain't no jabs thrown at Christians tho. He just tellin the truth. The Qur'an hasn't changed. Good review homie.
Thankz, ill add that to my review. Yeah i know that Christian shit it true but it sounded like a jab to me and mad me laugh cos i know sum die had Christians would get hot & Bothered over it hahaha.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
9/10 is ridiculous

shit hardly has 3 good tracks

the beats are lame as fuck, and The Jacka is sounding more boring and boring with each album

How can people like this??

Dec 9, 2005
I didn't know that 'Daddy' track was a sample...probably the guitar plucks...but it was a pretty basic track...

For anyone who knows , name that sample !

Feb 4, 2005
MOREBASS said:
I didn't know that 'Daddy' track was a sample...probably the guitar plucks...but it was a pretty basic track...

For anyone who knows , name that sample !
Someone named it on siccness before you would have to use search. It think the lyrics from the chours are the same from the origianl song called 'Crazy' or something like that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Yeah its tight but not on the level of his official realeases. I still bump it all the time eventhough I wish the sound quality was cleaner. Can't wait for Tear Gas or whatever his official release to drop