FABOLOUS - LOSO'S WAY 8.0 out of 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Question: does Fabolous still have it? Answer: HELL YEAH. His new album, Loso's Way, is an outstanding record with great slaps and has the storytelling-type rhymes that Fab is known for. This album is obviously a take on the classic gangster flick, Carlito's Way, starring Al Pachino. Two of my favorite joints are already taking off like greased lighting-“Throw It In The Bag,” featuring label mate, The Dream, and “It's My Time,” featuring Jeremih. This is in my opinion Fab's best record. It has 16 songs of real Hip Hop. There are a few cool features like Keri Hilson on “Everything, Everyday, Everywhere,” and Trey Songz really shines on the song, “Last Time.” Fabolous has really matured as an artist, and he pretty much caries the whole album by himself. If you love to turn down the lights, plug in the earphones, and get lost for an hour or so in some music, then this album is exactly what you're lookin’ for. It just dropped and I'm already waitin’ for Fab's next one.

Words By DJ PIMP