Ecay Uno - Mental Scars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
I aint even gonna rate each track. The entire album is sick as fuck. One of the best albums out from San Diego. Every song is 10/10, all really clean sick beats with a lot of knock. Good appearence by Mitchy Slick, Cricket, Bad Azz, Killa Tay & more. All the beats and productions were done by him in his apartment. Hes got a nice rappin style. He flows good to each and every type of beat on the album. I recommend to everybody to cop this album if you havent already. You WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED. Also go and pick up Silas AKA Smigg Dirtee, Cricket, All the Mitchy Slick CDS, Lil C.S., Damu, The Izrealz & All We Got Is Us Comp.

If anyone has a review on operation elimination let me know i havent heard much of it.

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, that "Mental Scars" is dope as hell plus he gave us a DVD wit it. That "Operation Elimination" ain't better than "Mental Scars" but it's still tight as hell wit about 17 tracks. I don't think that was an actual album cause it was a burned cd. It sounded like they were the leftover songs that didn't make "Mental Scars". But it's still worth grabbin though.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Yeah This Is A Classic Album, Glad To Hear Some Body In The Bay Is Slapping That Shit... This Album In My Opinion Wont Get Reconized Until A Few Years Down The Line....Not Enough Promtion But Thru Word Of Mouth It's Catching On....