E n J "The Paper Chase"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mp3.com

1-Intro

2."Paper Chase" Feat. Liberation good way to start off the cd, good chorus, head bobbin stuff. Grade A

3."Ghetto Tactics"-grindin track, has good melody. J solo track E appears on the Chorus. Grade B+

4. "Mobb Shit"Feat Marvaless this is the best track ive heard so far, the beat is hard and grimy, reminds me of an oldschool beat you'd hear on a lil half dead cd, E & J hold it down, MArvaless shines aswell, shes an oldschool vet from the days of c-bo collabs to now! Grade A+

5."Dont Be Mad"- Grindin on the block production, E n J are comin atcha hard with the delivery on here. im feelin J on this track especially his second verse. Grade A+

6."2 Be Honest"Feat D-Dubb- E moe solo track, he comes hard on here, good melody, D-Dubb has skills 2. Grade A-

7."Lay down"-Insert

8."Lay Down"- Different flavor here, grindin gangsta track. Grade B+

9."The Game Part 2"Feat D-Dubb and Liberation- Handlin buisness, adressing factors of the game type track. I'm really feelin J on this track. Grade A

10."Whats Your Name" Feat D Dubb & Mae Gee- seems to me like this would be a good party track, harmonic sounds in the production=unique. Grade B+

11."Struggle"-Insert

12."All Day All Night" this is the most pimpin track I've heard yet on here, very dope, chorus is catchy 2. production is hot! Grade A+

13."My Pain"- Head bobbin true to the westcoast vibe, J solo track. Grade B+

14."Watch Out For Me"-E Moe solo track, dope track, E-moe reminds me of Lil Half Dead on this, im feelin this track! WATCH OUT FOR E! Grade A

15."Too Short Tales"Feat D-Dubb- This stuff has some SLUMP to it, im feelin it, dope delivery's on here! good tribute to the original pimp Too Short. Grade A

16."Young"-Insert

17."When I was Young"Feat D-Dubb- Koo reminiscin track, grindin on the block, livin life stuff. D Dubb does a verse on this one aswell, kool stuff. Grade B-

18."Capitol City"Feat D-Dubb- E and J come wicked on this junt, hard production, D-dubb does his thang on the chorus. Grade A

19."Outro"

In conclusion, this album has a good mixture of club tracks, gangsta tracks, life tracks. Plenty of catchy choruses, In the future I'd like to see them bring in some midwest/dirty south appearances/as well as an outside production or 2, this album is worth copping, stays true to the west coast sound.

Overall Grade A-

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
I usta like 1/2 Dead back in the day. He had that shit. Some of the funk mobb beats he had on the album I usta bump inspired me alot. Thanx for the good review. I don't even think anyone has even heard 1/2 Dead lately. I just think that's who he thinks I sounded like on that song. But it's all good, I got to be something right. Stay Up.