Dj Cali - We Got The Streets V.2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
We got the streets vol 2 hosted by Mugzi & DJ Cali of Metal Mouth Deejays displays the entire yay in a Mugzilla way! 2xl and E-40 come with the club jump off "Kitty Kat" letting it be known how a P.I do it at the club. Hoodstars come with the super slumpin beat on "how we do" ft Mike marshall, these EPA guys neva fumble wit it. Too Short, Daz and Kurupt come with Sadity a joint that gives u that blow the whistle feel...yeaaah. If u read to go stupid dumb hyphy you know Federation got it....they assist The Faculty on "ayeeeee". New Comer Jon Nash Ft Mistah fab send wanna bes back to they mechanics with the scrape song "Engine Game" Ap9 of Mob Figurz is shooting folks down with the sick style and flow he deliver on mob hit..this is just that, a hit. Some much needed Concious music is heard on the Clyde Carson and Company (B-Legit-Mac Mall-Mista Fab and harmonys of Goapele) "Make it through" it seems unsual on a CD like this but so is Zion I & Grouch poping up with" Hit em" with Mista Fab. Metal Mouth Rec's Stik Gialatine, Nicar & 2 left feet come hot on Runners..it may have u hitting the repeat button like it had me. We got the streets vol 2 is a Cool CD hosted by Mugzilla and Metal Mouth Records..look for these two to do big thangs in 07.

Review By: S. Sucram