DEVIN THE DUDE - WAITING TO INHALE 8.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
:siccness: DEVIN THE DUDE - WAITING TO INHALE 8.5

Houston’s realest Rapper Devin the Dude has released his newest album Waiting To Inhale. His single What A Job featuring Snoop Dogg and Andre 3000 can’t get spun enough out here. Devin has never been considered a major artist, but to me he’s better than those other guys from the same city. Check out his creativity on Almighty Dollar, Broccoli & Cheese, She Useta Be, and No Longer Needed Here. The whole album has a comedic feel to it. Kinda like the late Mac Dre. You have to hear his second single Lil’ Girl Gone featuring Lil’ Wayne and Bun B, it’s a song similar to Ludacris’s and Mary J. Blige’s song. Devin the Dude has delivered a well rounded offering of music, if you indulge in the 420 lifestyle or you’re just into some playa music, Waiting To Inhale is for you.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
Devin never made a bad album, he's one of those artists that i can just buy a album from without even listening to it first...and that's rare!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
TLT said:
Devin never made a bad album, he's one of those artists that i can just buy a album from without even listening to it first...and that's rare!
I agree!!! I love this whole album "Waiting to Inhale". It's right up there with his first one "The Dude". "Nothing To Roll With" is my favorite cut on the album! Peep game:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YXQFMAd9itI

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yeah u can tell snoop n andre actually put effort in to it cuz devins real as they come dope asss dude 4 real