COS -SO HELP ME GOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Brotha lynch hung presents cos so help me god. straight out of the madesicc camp comes COS this looks like a album but is actually more like a mixtape. Tracks that we thought were cool was "how high". Track number 8 dont "dont trip" is that gangsta shit you expect from a Sac rapper affiliated with Brotha Lynch but the only problem is that it is too short!!. Lynch come wit it on "scratch" with the instrumental to games if i could start my life from scratch. On "siccmadeboyz" to the boys in the hood beat "dem boyz" Cos wit lynch and u know Lynch had to once again kill it. Cos shows he has guts cos it took balls to even try to alter straight up menace with his version "str8 up homie" he does a great impression of mc eiht with help from zig zag. Heartfelt album overall its what seperates him from joe blow. . A certified Banger to me lyric,concept and music wise where Cos talks about the struggles of life. "mom and pops" where he flip the reality script because Cos was raised by pops and not moms and give it up to Pops for being there, Pops usually get it bad from rappers!! Wanna hear him to some more original beats though especially when you hear him rip the instrumental to "When thugs cry' on "When slugs fly" Cos spit reality shit throughout and this is a good album to bump overall.

REVIEWS BY STUD SUCRAM