Cin'atra (of Triple Crown)-It'z Official

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Intro - An intro by FunkDaddy. Lots of turntables, scratchin and shit over a funky little beat. Good intro.

It'z Official ft. Livio - FunkDaddy lays down a pretty tight beat right here. Cin'atra kicks the first verse and it's clean. The hook by Livio is decent, but his verse is fuckin raw. "These niggas bitchin, keep snitchin like Brasco, everything I do is hot, I'm spittin tobasco," I'm diggin that shit. The two each put down another short verse. This is one of may favorite tracks.

Shake Sumthin - The beat by FunkDaddy sounds somethin like Lil Jon, but I'm feelin it. This is some club shit right here, and Cin'tra surprised me at how well he put shit down. Hook is decent, what you'd expect from a club-type track. But I'm really feelin this shit.

French Kiss - This is another club-type track. I'm not feelin this one as much though. FunkDaddy is on production again and lays down some Indian-type shit, which I like, but Cin'atra's style don't go to well with it. He talks about fuckin on most of the track. It's still a decent track though.

Hookt on Ebonicx - I thought this skit was funny as hell. It's true for a lot of people, I think that's why. Next...

It Goez Down ft. Silva Shadow D - FunkDaddy lays down a funky ass beat here that Cin'atra goes perfect with. And adding Silva Shadow D and his reggae-type flow on the hook makes it that much better. A very solid track.

So Seductive ft. Mr. Rossi & Overflow - Torry Ward did the beat on this one. Kind of a grimey ass beat that don't really go with the content, but the track is still tight as hell. Cin'atra puts down a couple nice verses. Mr. Rossi is on the hook, real shit, then he comes with a little break down later on which is tight. Overflow comes in on the last verse and brings that playa ass flow that he does so well. I nice laid back cut here.

If It'z On, It'z Crackin' ft. Night Shield - This shit reminds me of some J-Kwon-Tipsy kind of shit. A lot more mainstream sounding, but both Cin'atra and Night Shield trade verses and come real tight on the mic over this FunkDaddy beat.

Sunny Dayz - This is my favorite track right here. Real laid back, cruisin-type song. Cin'tra kicks some playa-pimp lyrics that flow so smooth with the beat by FunkDaddy. Mr. Rossi puts down a sick hook, sounds like some Butch Cassidy, Suga Free kinda shit. A bomb ass track.

Shake Sumthin' (Alternate Version) - This is a decent track. It's a little different from the OG version. The beat by FunkDaddy is pretty tight, but not as tight as the first one. The hook is more on some club shit. A solid track.

Triple Crown PT. 2 ft. Triple Crown - The last track is Triple Crown (Cin'atra, Night Shield, Overflow) over the "Hello" beat from the track by Ice Cube, MC Ren, and Dr. Dre. Overflow spits the first verse with fire, dude always bringin the heat. Night Shield comes in with the second verse and puts it down hard. Cin'atra follows with a raw ass flow, which is what he's best at. They all put down a little bit at the end. A very tight track to end the album with.

With this being the first solo album released by Night Shield Entertainment, I think they did a damn good job. Cin'atra kicks real game on this album and also shows that he's capable of coming with some more club-type tracks. Only problem I had with this album was the length, but I understand that it's an underground release and everything, so it's cool. Definitely enough good music to hold me over til his next album which I heard he's already workin on. A solid release from Cin'atra and Night Shield Entertainment.

Also, be on the lookout for Night Shield's debut solo album "Kataztrophik" comin out May 22nd. Big things goin down for the NSE camp this year.