Chino XL and Playalitical Something Sacred

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Chino XL and Playalitical Something Sacred hit us by suprised with Chino XL forming a group with lil fanfare. We'll Chino XL is still one of the best top 10 lyrical in the universe!! Playalitical has a very original and catchy voice similar too a everlast/saafirs if I had to compare him to someone. Standout tracks include "Bat Signals" Just peep out Chino XLs lyrics!!! "License to Puke" Playalitical comes solo on some hip-hop shit letting the wack have it.
Chino XL still speaking his mind and mentioning everybody he think wack by 1st and last name..ha. "Violate You" reminds me of when I 1st heard eminem...i said, "This guy sounds like Chino XL"..listen to the flow and know this is the Godfather of that style on this track.
Best song thus far "Stay in the lines" Dam Chino be killing it!!!! "posiden" is another one of them melancholy Chino XL songs that he is famous for that he spits about his acute pain. Title track "Something Sacred" is a hard hitten beat produced by Playalitical that him and Chino XL both smother like some gravy on some mash potatoes. I also felt track 14 "be with you" feat. Bizzy Bone...the chemistry was good. They end things with "Smoke screen" which is Playalitical solo sounding his best to a Rockish beat. All in All this is a great CD....Chino XL lyrical god....and Playalitical has a ill voice and produce 90% of the tracks which have no missteps....a must buy!!!!

REVIEWS BY STUD SUCRAM