Brotha Lynch Hung/ Mc Eiht - The new Season(Review By 50 Cal)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Brotha Lynch Hung/ Mc Eiht - The new SeasonProduction,Big hollis,Tron Treezy,Phonk Beta
Vince V,Lynch,Eiht

score-3.5 out of 4

What are the expectations when two westcoast legends come together,and make an album?Expectations should be high,and let me tell you..You wont be disappointed.This isn't a warm up album or a prequel to the artists solo album either.The New Season starts with an intro produced by sacramentos legendary producer Big Hollis,and starts the album with some of that infamous knock.With stand out songs like sticky sheets,dreams,and Buy another Gun,shows and proves that this album isn't just for one city,state,or coast.The chemistry between these two artists has me hoping for a follow up album.Their flows dont clash but compliment each other and offers the listener a steady change of pace from the albums start to the albums finish.Comptons most wanted mc eiht,and Sacramentos Most sick Brotha Lynch Hung,show you why their careers are still alive and active after over 17 years in the game.With albums like this I can see them in the game for years to come.If you dont have this, put your order in today at the sicc shop.I highly recomend this for anyone who enjoys good music.

IF YOU WANT YUR CD REVIEWED HIT UP 50CAL :[email protected]