AP-9 & Scoob Nitty - Codenames

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
1. Codenames - A decent beat. AP-9 spits it alright. one of the better scoob nitty tracks. 7/10

2. How Shit Get Handles - AP-9 spits sick. Not really feeling the beat too repetitive for my taste. Not feelin scoob nitty either. 6/10

3. Oh No - Another average song, nothin special. Not really feelin it either. 5/10

4. Ghetto Stars Ft. Freako - The beat slaps, im feelin it. Scoob Nitty spits pretty weak again. Freako out does scoob nitty on the track. AP-9 rips it clean again. 9/10

5. Get Em. Scoob Nittys solo. horrible beat, somethin is terribly wrong with it. Nittys just talkin about killin someone of people dont know, cant really understand him that well.

6. Camp Mob Ft. Freako - Freako has the first verse, spits it sick, Ap-9 spits next nothin special by him. No scoob Nitty. Good clean beat it slaps. 8/10

7. P-Worlds Finest Ft. Montana Macks - One of my favorite tracks on the cd. A good fast paced beat with some good instruments. The beat knocks. Montana Macks spits on the first verse and come sick. Scoob Nitty spits next and does a good job on this one. Im feelin this track. 10/10

8. In Gods We Trust - Another good beat, it slaps. Pretty fast paced too. Scoob Nitty spits pretty sick again no mummblin. AP-9 spits sick too, better than nitty. 9/10

9. I Be Getting My Loot - Not a very good beat, not feelin it. Another scoob nitty solo with another bad beat. What more can i say. 4/10

10. Im Tired Of The Pain Ft. Kamikazi of Fatal Konnektion - I was suprised to see someone from Fatal on this cd havent seen any of their work since hostile intentions. The beat knocks, it clean kinda laid back. Both AP-9 & Kamikaze spit sick they do a good job together. No scoob nitty on this track. 9/10

11. Burnin Niggaz Flesh Ft. Roblo & UZI - I like the beat, it slaps. I cant really understand scoob nittys verse, hes mummbling again not really feelin him. Roblo, UZI & AP-9 all spit sick. 8/10

12. Can You Feel You Heat Beat - Not a very good beat not feelin it. AP-9 solo and he rips it clean. 7/10

13. Dope Game Music - A really fast paced beat, a little too fast for me so im not really feelin it. AP-9 does a good job keepin up with the beat i can understand him. Scoob Nitty cant really hang with beats like this, hes tryin to keep up but cant really understand him very well, hes not makin much sense. 5/10

14. Some Niggaz Will Ft. Dubb 20, Harper Boi, Pueblo Strip, Young Will & UZI. This is my favorite track. Im really feelin the beat, everybody spits sick to the beat even scoob nitty. Im feelin this song. 10/10

15. Picture That - Clean beat that knocks. AP-9 rips it up well. Scoob Nitty does a good job with this track too. 9/10

Over all id give this cd a 6.5-7/10. Some of the beats were really sick, but a lot i wasnt feelin as well i wasnt feelin scoob nitty either. I dont really recommend this cd unless you can get it cheap like on ebay or find it used in rasputins.

Aug 16, 2002
^^^^ Scoobs got fuccin heat mayne you gotta listen to that cats lyrics.....on tha tracc P-worlds finest he spitz some shit you can picture in your head....plus aint he got his own style..I guess to each hiz own tho!! id give it 7/10 a must for all MOB FIGAZ/GHETTO STARZ FANz!

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
I dont about that dog, he has some skills but his voice is fucked up. It is hard to even understand what he is sayin on most tracks. I bought his first cd the black tony montana about a year ago. I hadnt even heard any of his shit, just seen adds and shit for him. So i copped the cd think it would be sick. I was very disapointed when i heard his voice. There are couple solid tracks on the cd though like hopped mapped out with keak the song with outlawz and dr. jekyl and mr. hyde he spitz sick on them. the rest of the cd wasnt that good.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
NITTY GOT HEAT, YALL GOTTTA LISTEN TO THA LYRIKZ THEN YOULL FEEL THA VOICE AND STYLE MORE. HE'S TOO RAW FOR THA BEATS, NIGGA SHOULD DROP AN AKAPELLA ALBUM AND SHIT,LMAO

Sep 12, 2002
good review but u gotta listen to:

i be getting my loot again
can you feel your heart beat again
and dope game muzik again

those songs knock. And yea scoob he can bust. If u cant understand him then you must be a square. AP is bananas tho.

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
a square cuz you cant understand scoob. whatever dog, i could understand him pretty good on his first album the black tony montana but this one was difficult to follow along in most songs and he is deffinently one of the worst from the P.