50Cent-The Massacre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
Man i know there ain't alot of 50 fans in this site but i wanna know other people opinions bout' this C.D...Me I think that this C.D. ain't really that good..Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was a way better C.D. IMO..But I think there i$ some good tracks.. :siccness:

FEEDBACK

~1~

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
sounds like tracks that werent good enough to make it on get rich...and too many songs made for chicks

Apr 8, 2005
I thought 50 sang 2 much on the chorus and shit not that it was bad nor it was good..some beats where tight and some lyrics were koo..but when it comes down 2 the end overall it was an O.K. album..

~1~

May 3, 2002
i went and bought it cuz i liked his first cd and the g-unit cd. I only liked a couple tracks off of it, the beats werent that good, get rich or die tryin was better

Feb 13, 2005
i'm not a 50 fanatic (he's not my top artists at all or even close) it don't really matter if the album is good or not (i've heard it's garbage though) cuz dude is sellin this album like krazy! & with all the bootleggin & shit! it's krazy! he's a smart muthafucka though!

Jun 2, 2004
stingy said:
it don't really matter if the album is good or not cuz dude is sellin this album like krazy!
with thinking like this, it no wonder why cats like chingy, 50 cent, lil jon, etc are goin platinum

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i hate pop music mayne, but i was ridin with the homegirl and she was playin that Ryder Music song... I had to swoop that shit and put it on a mixtape... that shit is TIGHT AS FUCK... i guess i just really like the beat.... that shit is fuckin dope ... but 50 Cent can suck my balls....