2pacz new CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
I ju$t got it today and li$tened to like half the trackz and DAMN it could have been a work of art with Pac'z lyricz but fuckin Eminem $uckz at producing and he ruined the album itz an alright CD if all you li$ten to i$ the lyricz which i$ pretty hard if not near to impo$$ible

Aug 9, 2002
what the fuck is pac's mom thinking? she needs to go back to pac's roots and get a real nigga from the bay to produce his album. somebody like ant banks or e-a ski. who ever knew pac personally cause if pac was alive he wouldn't fuck with any of those dudes espicially flea unit. feel me?

Sep 9, 2003
They should have had Johnny J or Dr. Dre producing that album to keep it sounding more westcoast. I only heard acouple songs of "loyal 2 the game" and all I have to say iz, GIVE me some 2pac a capella and I swear I'll produce better songs then Eminem. Peace

Nov 6, 2004
LiL Hiccup$ said:
Pac actually did a $ong with 50 before he died when 50 wa$ $till underground but that wa$ probably before anyone knew that 50 wa$ a $nitch a$$ punk
do you have this song ? i would like to hear it cuz im not believing that shit.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
TriFlen Locc said:
Fuccs no He didn't record wit 50.....Before Pac died he hated Eastcoast
That's why he was trying to start up a Deathrow Eastcoast Division, right?

He didn't hate the East, he hated Biggie and whoever road with Biggie over Pac. Pac was born and partially raised in the Eastcoast... that was as much a part of him being a superstar as his Westcoast raisng was.

As far as him recording with 50 though, that's news to me.

Jul 1, 2004
eminem aint NEARLY worthy of being the SOLE producer on this cd. i liek the cd. his beats are BARELY ok ya kno... he may have talent in the future but he aint paid dues as a producer yet to work on all pacs shit. DRE needed to work on it. and other proudcers pac fucked with. em can rap on a few songs hes partially credible for that... but i do liek the cd the lyrics are cold as hell... its all old school shit. i liek nuber 11 i think its a dido sample in there. and i liek the song thugs get lonely too with nate dogg.

Jul 1, 2004
i doubt he ever recorded with 50. and he DITN HATE the east coast. he wa sborn there. he luved it. there was NO east coast west coast beef. it was beef between pac and biggie folsk made it out to be east vs west. trust me on that. liek dude said he was startin death row east coast division he obviously didnt hate teh east coast. pac luved everybody al;l races and coasts.

Jul 17, 2004
hey backwood that $ong with Pac and 50 i$ on one of 50'z underground cdz I heard it with my homeboy who ha$ $ince moved $o I can't tell you the name but it doe$ exi$t....

Dec 11, 2004
that cd is whack... AFTER I HEARD... "DROP THAT SHIT EM" I FUCKIKN TURNED OFF THA EARWHACKS N OFFICIALLY SAID FUCK THIS..... I ONLY KNOCK PAC SHIT UP UNTIL BETTER DAYZ, AFTER THAT SHIT GOT WHACK.... IF U WANNA HEAR THA DOPEST PAC ALBUM COP....

2 PAC RAP PHENOMENON REMIXED BY DJ VLAD THAT SHIT IS MAJORLY SICK

Sep 9, 2003
BREAKING NEWZ.............PAC AINT DEAD, IT WAS ALL A PUBLICITY STUNT TO GAIN MORE RECOGNITION AND TO SELL MORE RECORDZ. HE'Z SOMEWHERE IN THE EASTCOAST OR MIDWEST RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK.

Dec 11, 2004
how tha fuck u kno that????????

pac is tha dopest.... he had more record zales than needed to live tha life he lived, he was well off..... who would take 2 shots to tha dome just to fake it.... like yuk said... rip 2pac