What other styles of music do you make?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I guess Im probally the only one here that doesn't specialize in hip hop. I might make a track with a little hip hop influence here or there but most of my music is somewhere along the lines of ambient/epic visual instrumental music for film, tv, games and other media applications.

Apr 26, 2006
I guess Im probally the only one here that doesn't specialize in hip hop. I might make a track with a little hip hop influence here or there but most of my music is somewhere along the lines of ambient/epic visual instrumental music for film, tv, games and other media applications.
Can you post an example of some of your work? I'm curious. That sounds pretty cool.

So you've done music for all those media applications?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I do electronic/ dub step mainly and industrial music now days... my hiphop/rap influence shines through my beats...

Apr 26, 2006
Just uploaded some snippets...bout time I got some new music up.

http://www.myspace.com/nattimuzic
That shit is pretty bad ass. Very cinematic sounding. That second one with the middle eastern sounding vocal sample is dope as fuck. This shit takes a really creative imagination. Good ish.

Do you program your own drums? Or they loops?

What reverb do you use? Obviously reverb is a big part of the sound you make.

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks.
Yeah I play most of the drum parts myself on the keyboard or mpd pads. Ill ocassionally use looped elements if they fit what I need. Alot of the drum samples were recorded in epic halls/environments so its all natural reverb or sometimes a little bit of convolution reverb added.

May 4, 2005
i focus on : reggae / dancehall / dub / acoustic /

i have dabbled in : dubstep / minimal house / wobble / world-afro beat

i love elements of all styles of music... to choose one would be like limiting yourself to one fruit

"all around the world same song" - digital underground