WAVES MERCURY COMPLETE!! COST $10,000 IN STORES I GOT EM FOR $50. MIXING AND MASTERIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2008
TO THE NEXT LEVEL!! GOOLGE WAVES MERCURY AND SEE WHAT IT DOES ITS ON SPECIAL RIGHT NOW AT MUSIANS FRIEND FOR 8,000 THIS WEEK ONLY LOL GOT EM 4 50.....I THOUGHT MY SHIT SOUNDED GOOG TILL I MIXED AND MASTERED WITH MERCURY!!! WORKS WITH PRO-TOOLS,CUBASE.....HIT ME..
PM

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sounds like a scam, they wouldnt make 8000 software that didn't have serious encryptions and a usb key lock attached to it

Apr 26, 2006
My bad Sik Wid It, I forgot you can't even name shit here. I understand publically posting links is a NO NO, but I forgot you can't mention specific file names too.

Google does the trick though.

Jun 12, 2007
www.mybeatshop.com
Exactly!!! Earn what you get! You can make a record with just the basic Pro Tools LE rig, then move up as you go. Half of you probably have no clue as to how a SSL compressor sounds VS the standard compressor in your rig. Not hating, just saying that you need a goal to work towards. Be like a producer not having to produce better tracks, the whole point of it would be gone. Peace!

Apr 26, 2008
OK.....1ST OFF THIS SHIT IS OFFICIAL!! MY FAM WORKS AT GUITAR CENTER...NO ILOK NEEDED OR CODE..JUST THE DISC U CLICK SET-UP ITS DUMB EASY!! I PAID $100. BUT YA MEAN I SELL SOME COPYS FOR $50. GET ME BREAD BACK BUT YEAH! THIS SHIT GO!! IF YOU MIX OR MASTER OR RECORD ON A HOME STUDIO THIS SHIT WILL MAKE YA SHIT SOUND DUMB BETTER!!! MYSPACE ME OR HIT MY PM..
MYSPACE.COM/DOPEBOYFRESH2008

Apr 26, 2006
I don't even care much for Waves products. I think their just a big name. I do like the API 2500 compressor though. I personally prefer shit from PSP, Voxengo, URS, Izotope, Sonalksis, IK Multimedia, Stillwell, Sonnox Oxford, and many more. A lot of good free shit too that rivals comerical shit, like the Reaper plugins.

Ever fucked with a free plugin called "CLAS" by Refined Audiometrics Lab? Shit is nuts, it's based on Psychoacoustic compression. Much similiar to a BBE maximiser exciter, but better IMO.