Which VST has the best EFX?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
cant have enough buzzin noises lol I use those wierd noises all the time to lead into the eighth bar

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Spectron is an excellent place to start. Also, consider using some of the instruments listed in this thread, and try to use something that have a lot of filters, envelopes, etc. Reaktor, Absynth or anything synthesis related should do the job, so look into these.

Apr 26, 2006
I run that Synplant plugin in FL Studio 8 with no problems. That synth is fucking trippy. It's just fun to use. I haven't even used it for Rap beats really, I'm mainly fucking around with wierd ambient, trance, Techno, triphop type shit.

Apr 5, 2004
Yep, they have vst versions for everything so you should be 100.
yeee fasho good lookin potna!
I run that Synplant plugin in FL Studio 8 with no problems. That synth is fucking trippy. It's just fun to use. I haven't even used it for Rap beats really, I'm mainly fucking around with wierd ambient, trance, Techno, triphop type shit.
have u made any good usable stuff tho?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I do alright with the effects reason gives me so anything else would be an upgrade for me. the reverb mod in reason along with the dynamics section is sweet for what it is.

I was thinking about fuckin with one of those focusrite liquid mixes or a UAD packs that wont hogg up dsp on my computer. pricey but no more pricey than alot of software by itself