sticking to hardware

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

Im going to use this as my controller... like a motif in a box. I know I know why don't I just get Ableton? cause I like hardware!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
depends on the music, this gear will be more dedicated with my electribe for my live dj, electro sets... I don't think it will be my #1 go to for my rap / hiphop beats

I messed around with one, and personally loved it over the mc-909 series... MPC on the other hand is a industry standerd and hard to compare shit to those

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
depends on the music, this gear will be more dedicated with my electribe for my live dj, electro sets... I don't think it will be my #1 go to for my rap / hiphop beats

I messed around with one, and personally loved it over the mc-909 series... MPC on the other hand is a industry standerd and hard to compare shit to those
I have a mpc3000..had the sp12..Ive worked on a gang of other shit as well.....besides this being known to have glitches and shit....its not that great..its a big brother to the RMX1 ( I Think thats what its called if I recall) The synth sounds are mediocre....but useable...most the shit is for loop based music where you pick a drum loop..bass loop etc.....If anything I would use this as an effects rack...it has some useable effects...but I never looked back when I got rid of mine.