For Sale Roland XP 30 keyboard/synth/workstation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I know what you mean, kids really put a damper on your free space... lucky for me I got a detached garage... that shit is my zone

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Do you have a one room apt or something?
no but in the room in my spot where im producing there isn't a lot of space for him to roam like I would like. Beyond that I am a sample based producer mostly so having that keyboard was a luxury that I rarely used. I've decided that I am either going fully fledged in Reason with a mpd to save space or I'll get a mpc and rock away like that. Right now the MPD is pretty tempting.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
youll regret it if u sell it.
i never sell my equipment i might let someone hold it if i dont have room
but 1 day u will need that exact keyboard with a certain sound and blam! u dont got it no more
I doubt it I have sold equipment before and not regretted it. Only piece Ive ever owned and sold and regretted it was my EPS. I do love this board though but seriously I have all of these sounds or something similar and a lot of them better sounding inside of Reason. But regret purposes are why I wont sell my EPS, S3000 or Trinity rack.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ agree my overall work flow and creativity is far greater having my studo at home vs. when I use to have a office in the city. I can just go back and forth easy, an hour any time.... but everyone works different