Reason 5 help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
I have already search google but with no luck, I finally got reason 5, & I downloaded over 700 sounds free, (tons of drum kits) but I cannot load none of the sounds in reason yes there wav files, I have alot of one shots like on dr. dre & eminems (forgot about dre piano) the dun dun dun du dun dun, & alot more but when I try to load them in the sampler none of them show up in the folders but i know they are there any help is appreciated cuz reason factory sounds suck, I have about 30 refills downloading on u torrent but it takes a few days.. The only sounds that want to show up are patch files but I dont want to use the patches just the .wav files

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you are probably in the section of the sampler that loads the nnxt files, there is a drop arrow at in the lower right hand corner tat you can load individual samples including wav files

Oct 10, 2009
Nah pimpen I first was but then I searched google & try'd to load in in the actual sample loader & it just wont recognize the wav files I even downloaded some more thinking maybe the files were bad or infected & reason just wont recognize the wav files, Its a cracked version but everything else works perfect maybe its just because its cracked fucking suck I guess im going to try to find free nnxt downloads, Really suck though homie cuz I have tons of dope sounds from synths, one shots, loops, organs, pianos, strings , etc