PreSonus Studio One (New DAW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
kind of looks like logic, if it isn't a pain in the ass to use like logic is maybe its worth peeping

Apr 26, 2006
I haven't used it much since orginally posting this, but what I like so far is how it highly organizes your shit in it's built-in browser (plugins, sounds, files,etc...) and it offers drag & drop capabilities for the entire program. So I can just drag and drop a VST synth right from the browser right onto a new track and drag a VST effect right over that, etc.... That drag and drop shit just makes sense and makes workflow fast and easy. :cool: It kind of reminds of the work flow I have in FL Studio.

The only thing I ain't digging is the midi piano roll. It doesn't offer a detachable window. I still haven't quite gotten a grib on editing and recording either.

Otherwise, this program is CLEAN and pretty simple to grasp. :cool: So far it still wouldn't replace my FL Studio though because I'm just too used to it.