Is it possible to load soundbanks from MPC's and dif. keyboards with my triton?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

this my shit. I need the sampling kit installed I have yet to get that. but i'm wondering if it's really worth it? I just kinda wanna be cheap and get some MPC bass and shit like that w/o buying one right now. If this is a dumb ? just lemme know and I'll delete the post. I'm new to this shit

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If your board is capable of reading other formats it is possible to do what you're asking. However, I'm not familiar with your board and have no idea if it can read akai, roland, emu, etc, etc etc, formats. If it is not capable of reading those formates via usb, flash drive, cd, dvd, etc, you'll have to sample the sounds via audio inputs.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
The sampler option is a great option on your triton if u don't want to buy or don't have another sampler. The tritons can read other formats and some akais but I believe that's only on the triton classic. A cheaper option than the sampler for the triton tho is getting a hardware sampler like the roland w30 or an ensoniq eps. The w30 goes for around $99 on ebay all the time I got my 12 bit eps for 75 but I see deals for them and asr 10s too for 300 and less. Sometimes u can even find mpc 2000s for that price too. From what I remember isn't the triton upgrade like $300?