Opinions on Magix Music Maker (NEWEST)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
it's kinda like cool edit pro only with some pre packaged loops...atleast on the one i bought in 03 had some....had a jazz loop disc, hip hop, rock, and some other stuff...had some voice samples too and some drum kits and some synths that you could use...although they weren't easy to program and I remember one sounded like a casio keyboard...the drum synth sucked and so did the bass one. I still use it when i mess around with fruity loops to mix it down n' ish....overall, it's very useless although it's ok if you're just starting out and need something to mess around with. I think I paid somewhere around $50 for it for the deluxe package.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Magix is more of a sequencer it aint really a beatmaking tool, although it can be used for that.You should be able to get the job done with Magix, if you can't then any other program aint gonna make your shit any better.

May 1, 2003
I used it about 10 years ago. It was pretty basic then. If you're looking for a program in that category. I suggest Sony Acid. It's pretty much the same as Magix but more advanced. The basics are there but the advanced stuff is there for you as well once you get comfortable. You are going to out grow magix real quick. even starting as a beginner.