M-AUDIO TAMPA MIC PREAMP *BRAND NEW* IN BOX FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
www.TWITTER.com
They really give you the same "rich tube" warmness as some of the multi thousand dollar Universal Audio compressors. Also comes with original ONTOP 12v power source. Fantastic mic pre - very clean and present, no blemishes or scratches! Super on vocals and also stunning on bass. Smooth world-class optical compressor is fantastic on bass and vocals. Also great on anything with strings, and makes hand percussion sound very realistic. Read the reviews - it's a killer preamp. This is my second tampa, i sold my first tampa to my buddy a couple of months ago and decided to get another one. Ive owned this pre for about a month now and its brand new just sitting in the box, Im just looking to move up and spend a little more on a avalon. Mine's in PERFECT great working condition. Comes in original box with manual and power supply. Will deliver so if interested please reply back to set up a date to check it out. 450 OBO will work a deal