iZotope Ozone 4.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Just started fuckin' with this plugin within Logic Pro. Anybody else use it in Logic or PT? If so, what do you think about it?

So far, I'm diggin' the fuck out of it. It has a nice look, and creates a nice sound. Gotta fuck with it more to really see what it can do, but so far so good.

Any opinions?

Apr 26, 2006
I have it, but don't use it with Logic.

I like it, but for me personally, it's just too much shit in one area. I like to use separate plugins for different needs.

It does seem a bit CPU heavy though.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
looks like a nice piece of something to throw onto the master bus to make your mixes sound cleaner and more polished. sounds pretty nice for 200 dollars

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've been using it for awhile... haven't quite got it down all the way... but it has the ability to be a great mastering processor... I also just got the Waves Diamond Bundle, and it has some good shit in it as well...

Jun 24, 2006
I've been messing with it for a while. for the price it can't be beat. I couldn't get it to plug-in with logic though. Couldn't figure it out so I'm stuck transfering it to PT and using it there or Audacity cause it plugged in there too

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I've been messing with it for a while. for the price it can't be beat. I couldn't get it to plug-in with logic though. Couldn't figure it out so I'm stuck transfering it to PT and using it there or Audacity cause it plugged in there too
Go into the mixer in Logic, open the plug-ins list, and go down to AUDIO UNITS! Ozone should be in there.

Mar 22, 2004
Just got this today for OS X Pro Tools .Shit is real nice, I just used a preset on the master and it's hella clean! I've always used EQ and a Waves L2, but I may be using this more often. Runs perfect in Pro Tools. I like how it has reverb, eq , and maximizer in one shot

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Ozone is hands down the best used it on all my final mix's for the last year or so...

One quick tip I have is to find a preset you like, then go in and edit:
harmonic exciter (turn down bass mix, and turn up amount a bit), muliband dynamic( turn up how and high a bit ) it will make your bass hit without loosing high/mid

and stay clear ( unless you really need it) loudness and reverb