Info On Studio Building Project??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2007
Im goin to school for Music Enginering and I have a project coming up where I have to build a studio with a budget of 30000$ I have two rooms to work.

The first is 15x10 with 10ft ceilings. I am building my control room in this one. The dimensions I chose to build is 14ftW x 9ftL with 8ft ceilings

The second room is 20x40 with 12 foot ceilings, Im building my live floor in this room with the dimensions of 28ftW x 16ftL with 10 foot ceilings

What I Need to know is the room modes for these dimension up to 400Hz

The Axiel Modes
The Tangential Modes
The Oblique Modes

Any help would me much appreciated....

More questions to come.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Im goin to school for Music Enginering and I have a project coming up where I have to build a studio with a budget of 30000$ I have two rooms to work.

The first is 15x10 with 10ft ceilings. I am building my control room in this one. The dimensions I chose to build is 14ftW x 9ftL with 8ft ceilings

The second room is 20x40 with 12 foot ceilings, Im building my live floor in this room with the dimensions of 28ftW x 16ftL with 10 foot ceilings

What I Need to know is the room modes for these dimension up to 400Hz

The Axiel Modes
The Tangential Modes
The Oblique Modes

Any help would me much appreciated....

More questions to come.
Wow! My final project at school is to design a studio also with a budget of 200k using google sketchup. I haven't even started on it but I wish I could answer your question. Seems like Heresy may have given you the info you need. Good luck Bro! Also check out gearslutz to and someone there may be able to help you too.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they never even tried to touch on this shit at CRAS when i went there, I feel deprived.

I used to know the formula to pinpoint nodes and such though, they taught us about it in live sound